How we can do Mobile Marketing?

hoangvu

Currently in a market many companies doing a Mobile Marketing. I would like to start one online shopping website for business. So please guide me how i can do best M-commerce marketing for business promotion with good Mobile Marketing?

Aalia Nebhan

Mobile marketing provides ways to induce a direct response action like an opt in, video view, or simply click through to an cellular website. MMI provides customized solutions for a various sectors that involve a mix of SMS, mobile websites, apps, QR codes and more to enhance the customer experience.

millerr

Mobile marketing is an effective method of marketing. You can do mobile marketing through sms, mms vocally as well. For example you can send message about your products to many contact through your mobile device or you can make call and convince the customers by spokenly

BlackWoods

You can use opencart and install a responsive design or theme that is available for mobile view.
So you can have a unity shop at Desktop and Mobile.

NileLars

Re:

Create website compatible with various mobile platforms would be the best step for you. I have observed that still lots of website are not compatible with mobile or tab browser.

hnicolassuero

Definitely, mobile marketing is a trend we cannot underestimate because it has a powerful potential to boost online businesses.

RichWilliams

Mobile not only use for calling but also use internet on it.There are so many software's,MMS,SMS services are also present which help to promote business online.So mobile is the most powerful tool for online business marketing.

ananthapriya

Yeah this is a good choice..so much company doing this mobile marketing application nad i am also think to start this.here i got some use ful information.its just send bulk sms to all is it enough? and i don't have capability to convince others.may i do chat through sms..Any one explain this is clearly?this business is just depends only send bulk sms and explain our product only

appn2o

As per my view, making mobile app and share with the mobile users market with the top and best mobile app marketing service provider company. Today this trend is more famous.

ezmob

You should design a good mobile responsive website and landing pages as well as creatives for all the popular mobile sizes, then find the best converting mobile ad network who will provide you with quality traffic, there are many banner, sms and push notification networks.

We monetize our publisher's mobile traffic with custom mobile ad units to generate a very healthy eCPM. Our advertisers enjoy over 15% CTR on their ads meaning a very low eCPC and a lot of qualified users.

ezmob . com

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.