How can iI get leads for my travel website?

Zak65

Hello guys, i need some help because i have a travel website but without customers so what i need to get leads ???

LukeLalonde

Hey Zak, the advice Solay has given you is spot on.

However, if you're anything like I was you might not know how to go about
creating landing pages and making offers and collecting email addresses.

There is some free training on YouTube that can help get you started :)

Rob Whisonant

What type of travel website is it? Region specific or worldwide? Do you live in the area you are promoting?

Chocodaddy

Hi Zakk,

to get leads you can invest in the following:

- Social Media
- Paid Search
- SEO

I strongly suggest starting with SEO and Social media

As for the SEO you can check here Neil Patel and Brian Dean.

for your social media, you might want to check facebook blueprint for free courses.

Reactions: paulgl

paulgl

paulgl
Agreed with Chocodaddy!

I would recommending combining all these methods to get more visitors to your travel website and from there, you will get more leads. :)

watersquad

Create a landing and marketing offer. Promote offer and asked people to download it or submit email.
Marketing offer should like: Free PDF File, Coupon Code, Travel tips, monthly newsletter etc

ezmob

As an Ad network I'm facing lots of advertisers coming to me, and telling me they want to promote their business and simply get more traffic running on their website and collect leads.
I think there is 2 good ways to do so:
1. If you don't want to deal with creating landers and more, You can just launch a pop campaign and redirect them to your signup page. If the traffic is specified and you know your audience it can work. I have several clients doing so.
2. you can promote an offer and ask people to download it and submit their email.

Good luck :)

harrygreen90

Hello guys, i need some help because i have a travel website but without customers so what i need to get leads ???
Do you get clicks from Google search engine for your travel website?
The best way to get customers for kind of this website is getting organic traffic or if you can not do SEO, you can try to buy advertising on websites that related to travel.

nilpotter

What kind of travel site do you have? You can try through social media marketing, video marketing, search engine marketing.

Christler

first you need to have an email marketing service provider or popularly known as autorespoder. Second you need to have a landing page to get leads. There's a lot of autoresponder and landing page builder you can choose from.

Autorespoder that you might use.
  1. Getresponse
  2. Aweber
  3. Sendlane
  4. Icontact
  5. Convertkit
Landing I know that a lot people use and very happy with the service Leadpages.net. By the way there's an autorespoder that have a built in landing page builder on their platform getresponse and convertkit are examples of that.

I personally use convertkit because of its user friendly interface and good deliverability rate when sending emails to your leads.

Armorica

You can try to create a blog on your website and create relevant articles. Also, you can do some activities in social media - create pages for your website, fill it with content.
Also, you can run ppc campaigns to drive traffic to your website

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.