what is best tool create a logo

hoangvu

Hi friend

I want a create a Gud logo can you suggest me what is best tool for create a logo?

Holly Nicole

Personally I have used Photoshop and it's the best to go with in my opinion

domhost31

It is always advisable to stick onto the industrial standard formats like Adobe Illustrator..But it is little expensive compared to others..

natul

For me the best software for creating a logo is Corel Draw - I am not sure is access for free, becasue I bought the program many years ago and I am not sure change something or not.

Aberd

The best tool to create a design is your own brain....... because designing is the creativity of mind if you have it than you can make design either in the simplest tool like paint but if you don't have interest in designing than you can't do anything with the best tool.

Top Niche Websites

Personally I have used Photoshop if you can afford it, its the best option.

Jackony

Jackony
I advice you not to use photoshop to create logo because photoshop only can make bitmap graphics. you should us3 corel draw to make logo l. it is #1 tool to do that.

Knightmedia

look I am a graphic Designer, and photoshop is the way to go. I also use cinema 4d to composite multiple elements together

edwardkenway

There are lots of tools have those can works very well for making or design ncie logo, such as:

- Logomaker
- Graphicspring
- Logojoy
- Foundery
- Ucraft

these are some tools which are very good for creating logo, but in professional level professionals use PS or photoshop, illustrator, corel draw etc. These tools are very famous for its unique features what are dont have other applications.

linconcley

On the internet, you can find lots of tools for creating logo, and these tools work great, these are: free logo design engine though this tool is not completely free. Canva is another online tools for making nice logo this tool not only making this tool also work nice for photo but this tool is not free, but it has free trial. Logo garden also work nice it is good for create business card. Logaster is another tool for create symbolic logo and text logo.

vincent007

Basically logo gives an identity of a product, so make it better is very important. For primary level there are lots of tools exist which can be helpful for practicing, these are like: logamkr, online logo maker, free logo design, canva, logo foundry etc. Another thing is these tools are all online basis so there is no hassle of installing.

But, in professional way Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, Apple motion works best, and most of the professional use these tools to express their creativity. So these tools are really helpful for create logo.

vishwa

A new tool named DesignEvo is a great online tool to make elegant and professional looking logos. I have also made my blog logo using it. I highly recommend it to everyone.

romanalexeevich198

Hi! I create logos in Adobe Illustrator. Because it has many possibilities. And besides, it's a vector editor. The logo can be stretched as you like, the quality is not lost. In the second place, I select Photoshop. He also has a lot of possibilities. Sometimes I create logos in it.

spoorti1509

There are many good tools out there but i personally recommend Photoshop and Coraldraw and you can check the other tools and know yourself that how well it does and whether it reach your expectation or not.

stephenrobes

Hi friend

I want a create a Gud logo can you suggest me what is best tool for create a logo?
Adobe Photoshop is the best option for you.

LearnTheNew

You can create a logo from some website where they suggest the look and feel ideas of your logo. For Example, try to search for free logo design tools. I prefer canva, weebly, wix, logomakr. @LearnTheNew

bijutoha

I want to highlight my experience. Because, in my graphic design profession, logo design has been occupied a special place. I know there are many logo design tools, options on the market. But I always love Illustrator making vectors.

bijutoha-vector-work.png

Why did I talk about vector? To understand this, you have to read it. https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/1817-what-are-the-advantages-of-vector-graphics

It is a simple fact that the vector relationship with logo design is very old. So we must design all logo in a vector program like Adobe Illustrator.

The question is Why I use Adobe Illustrator instead of other tools?

Simple... Illustrator is one of the most popular vector art programs. I did not have to do much trouble to find or discover it, because it has lots of resources than others. It's pretty user-friendly.

Reactions: HMBanna

HMBanna

HMBanna
Wow! You did a great job @bijutoha! However, the whole thing clear to me that the best software for making a logo is Adobe Illustrator. But I saw a few, I can't remember the names now, their amazing logo with Photoshop.

bijutoha

Thanks, @HMBanna! I appreciate you. But I think this is a bad idea designing a logo in Photoshop, Photoshop is a raster based program & when you need to resize the logo it's coming out pixelated or uneven. As I know, No professional graphic designer would ever choose Photoshop to design a logo. So, when you designing a Logo It's best to use a Vector-Based program. Hope you read my mind.

Sohani@30

There is the sevaral tool on the internet. There are also paid tools like Photoshop, illustrator, etc. I am using one of the best logo design tools is Canva. It is one of the best free logo makers tool.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.