Best Free Hosting for NGO website in 2020?

mkreyn

Which countries are your audience coming from? Europe? USA? How much disk space do you need?

mkreyn

I mean, where are you expecting your website audience to come from? Exactly India?

Dandil

I don't know any good free hosting services. Often, all free hosting services don't provide good quality services. If you don't care about your site, you can use free hosting, but I wouldn't recommend it. I think it's better to spend a little money, but use paid hosting services and get a lot more benefits from it. In addition, if you have a small budget, you can easily use web hosting promo codes for discounts on hosting services. There are a lot of paid hosting companies that provide really high-quality services. In addition, the discount is very good and you don't have to pay a lot of money for it

Last edited:

Rob Whisonant

When something is free, YOU are the product being sold. It's not worth it. You can get paid hosting for just a few dollars a month.

lucaswilliam123

When something is free, YOU are the product being sold. It's not worth it. You can get paid hosting for just a few dollars a month.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.