Where can I find a Magento 2 free theme?

mavericksmedia

There are no free magento themes and you should be aware that if you use the nulled themes they could get your website hacked easily so make sure to buy a one.

Last edited by a moderator:

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller

Daniel165

Here is the list of Free Magento Templates you required and that you should experience about as well:

1. Ebajes – HaloThemes
  2. EM Titany – TitanyShop
  3. Free Absolute template for Magento
  4. Classic Theme for Magento
  5. Grayscale
HTH!

alexmorco

For Magento stores, simple features and functionalities are not enough. The stores must have Magento ecommerce themes that must fit your business needs as it would play a vital role in your business growth. You can find the best list of themes on Cloudways.

krunal Padmashai

There is no "Free" theme for Magento. I am an Adobe Commerce developer for 6+ years, but could not manage to find any site providing free themes.

Daniel@30

You can find free Magento 2 themes on various platforms, such as: Magento Marketplace: Offers a collection of free and paid themes. Visit marketplace.magento and search for free Magento 2 themes.

greenhostcloud

I want to make my online shop and decided to choose Magento but almost all the themes are premium not free and the default theme is just not enough, so do you guys have any suggestions for me?
Thanks you.
You can find free Magento 2 themes on websites like Magento Marketplace, ThemeForest, and GitHub. Some popular free themes include "Ves Evolution" and "Magetique Luma."

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.