How can i Seo my LED lighting website

simonrichard

I have a LED lighting store, and I have just opened my website recently to sell them online, my friends told me I should make my website SEO optimized.
I tried some method from online tutorials but when i search i still cannot find my website on Google.
I indexed my website, had contents on the web, created backlinks as they said, but nothing happened.
What more should i do to SEO my website Or that what LED lighting can't be sold online and people just won't look for it on google ??

Rob Whisonant

How long has the site been up? What keywords are you going after? Does the site have better and more informative content then the ones that currently have the top rankings?

Dandil

You can find a good Seo company even seeking for it on Google. I am pretty sure there are a lot of good SEO companies

simonrichard

my site has been up for three months, and i'm currently focusing on "LED", "LED lightning", and my company name's keyword. I'm not sure that the contents on my website are more than the contents on the top rankings but i'm sure it's better and concentrated on giving readers useful information.

You can find a good Seo company even seeking for it on Google. I am pretty sure there are a lot of good SEO companies
I know that there are but they will cost a little bit more, i want to save a bit on that so i'm trying to do it myself.

Aby

You need to focus on long-tail keywords while building backlinks. Your site is only 3 months old, so try long-tail keywords as there is less competition for it.
Try using Google Analytics to analyze your website.
Also, use Google search console to get an idea about the keyword trends.

Regards.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.