WHich is the best FREE forum software?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

Which FREE forum software is comparable to vBulletin in features and aesthetics?
I am planning to start a forum on medical education, but do not want to start with vBuletin directly.
If I use any other FREE program, can I switch to vBulletin later without losing content and userbase?

Any suggestions ?

Holly Nicole

I would recommend using MyBB as it's similar to vBulletin in many ways and offers the best themes and plugins. It can also be upgraded in to vBulletin at a later time with the vBulletin Converter.

Jack London

Vbulletin is my best choice. also you need to have a look about Xenforo. it's good CMS and now becomes popular on with more big forums using it.

AntiTrust

I must agree to Savanna, Mybb it's the best free forum software, i can say it's the free version of vbulletin which cost 250-400dolars

HostNurse

Vbulletin is my best choice. also you need to have a look about Xenforo. it's good CMS and now becomes popular on with more big forums using it.
He already stated that he is looking for a free forum script.

I would recommend using MyBB as it's similar to vBulletin in many ways and offers the best themes and plugins. It can also be upgraded in to vBulletin at a later time with the vBulletin Converter.
As suggested by Savnna, you can use MyBB script and you have the ability to import your forum data to vBulletin, when you decide to use vBulletin.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.