Default Need hosting for my blog

hoangvu

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
My requirements 15 GB space, 150GB traffic or unlimited!
They should have cPanel and full system backup.
What host would you choose for running wordpress ?

Jonchun

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
Check out Chunex as the shared hosting plans are probably perfect for you.

fab

Blogging is a one of better voice opinions, and WordPress we all know is the uncrowned king of the blogging arena. It is important to go for a hosting that gives software support, backup safety and reliability. There are Many Companies those works better in full-fill your Requirement or even works more then your satisfaction. Choose a Right hosting Business and Selection Criteria Should be run by your own Considering Few Common Factors Like Up-time Commitment , Reputation , 24*7 Excellent, Quick Support, 99.9% Server Uptime,Affordable Price. Thanks

interservermike

There are many hosting providers you could choose from in if you search in Google. Depending on your budget you can go for Paid Hosting for better services and if you do not want to spend you can try Free hosting but you cannot expect the best out of it :)

Sharma

You can host your wordpress blog at XnYnz.com .Here they are providing Shared Hosting service along with their plans.You can choose Deluxe plan which satisfies your requirements that is here you can get 150 GB space,Unlimited bandwidth,cPanel,System backup etc.,They provide good customer support.

HostNurse

There are many providers that can provide all of your web hosting requirements.

hoangvu

Thanks for good advices from all of you. I chose hostgator for my hosting 2 months ago although it is not cheap but i have more good reviews about it on forum.
after using months I can give a review about it. if you use it for blog, website with less traffic, that's ok but if you have more visits, and often increase suddenly you will get 500 interval error and when you contact hostgator support, you will be required to update a VPS hosting. it's not pleasure for you if buy a VPS there :D

Brenna_Troupe

Go through my signature its one of the best hosting service provider for wordpress hosting,joomla hosting,green hosting,magento hosting you can try its available with your package too.

KVChosting

And what's your budget?
And what about location? Is it important for you?

Shirley_Sharp

You can go through my signature.And if there issue regarding server location and adult content you can PM me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.