Which Is Best, Relevancy or High DA for Building Backlink?

stephenrobes

Hello,

I am a little confused about choosing Low DA but relevant.
I want to make a backlink in a local business listing site that is highly relevant but has low DA(17).

Should I go for this link or not? Suggestion is appreciated
However your link authority so low but create or make them qualityful.

DigiXhub

There is obviously no harm in getting a link from a website with low DA as long as you are getting it from a relevant niche website.

digitalludhiana

I would say, go for natural links and to get them create wonderful and valuable content so, that people can link to your website and trust me it will give better results. who knows maybe the people, who are linking to you they are from really high DA website.

Aria Mathew

DA is not must important in the local listing. You can list your website on the low DA local listing websites also but makes sure that the website contains the spam score below 10. It's very important.

Thanks
Aria Mathew

mariajones

You know what relevant is better than High DA backlink. If you chose the relevant backlink for your website or keyword. It will better for your website rank.

ewcapqoeke

Google might have dropped its sown PR metrics and it has disappeared from internet. But with DA/PA replacing the things its better to go for high DA backlinks as there are always dozens of ways to write article on a particula keyword. But from the websites I see on Google ranked top majority of them has lots of high DA backlinks.

ClaudiaBrunson

High or low whatever if your work will non quality than it will bad for you. But you work quality and relevant than it will must be effective for your website or business.

Brill Mindz

You just do directory submission and Social bookmarking best way to get all. Domain authority and high pr is get by social bookmarking and backlink by directories submission.

ethelglover

Hello,

I am a little confused about choosing Low DA but relevant.
I want to make a backlink in a local business listing site that is highly relevant but has low DA(17).

Should I go for this link or not? Suggestion is appreciated
I give more enforcement to go for relevancy.

Aby

Google pays more importance to relevancy than the Domain score.
In fact, Google does not pay any attention to the Domain score.

So get that backlink that you are talking about.
It will benefit you in all ways possible.

bijutoha

More important than the domain authority are related ties. Listen, when you’re building links, the relevance is of utmost importance since such links are genuinely in their natural habitat.

So, IMO, The importance of a site with relation to another, can not be determined by DA. Relevance, It is essential for users, which also crucial for search engines. It is a high-quality communication regardless of DA. If a user clicks on the results, they are happy.

seoconsultant

Relevancy is the key. Google pays attention to relevancy and it's one of the main factors in ranking.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.