How to grow my Facebook page organically?

100MDC

Hi,

I have a question. I have a Facebook page that I want to grow organically. Is there anyone who knows
or who can help me do this?

And are there people who would like to help me invite their friends? I would be very gratefull.

Regards,
The Challenger

Brill Mindz

There’s nothing best or worst in marketing. You have to run experiments, learn from then and then repeat the ones which gave you favourable results. This is cycle. If something worked with one campaign, it’s not necessary it will work with the other similar campaign. So you have improvise.

About Facebook, as of the first quarter of 2018, it had 2.19 billion active users. So yes, Facebook marketing is a pretty much big deal.

Here are few of the strategies that would help you get going.

Leverage your website traffic: Integrate social sharing buttons on your website. This will allow the visitor to directly go to your Facebook page.
Create great content: Content is everything! Create fresh, relatable content that people want to share with their connections.
Contests: People love contests. Give aways or special day contests work wonders. Run thoughtful contest and there’s no stopping. It would garner you great reach and organic traction.
Engagement: It is a very important part of social media marketing. You have to engage with your community and other Facebook pages/communitiestoo. Do it in a way that it doesnt look like a promotion of your page. Be authentic.

jassdomin

Hi, you can follow these tricks to increase Facebook traffic organically.

1: Build your presence & authority
2: Publish regular content
3: Post when your competitors are asleep
4: Publish videos natively on Facebook
5: Use advocacy to grow your brand
6: Share posts from your Facebook page on your Facebook profile
7: Use hashtags the right way
8: Harness the power of Facebook “dark posts”
9: Focus on providing value and dont worry about your reach
10. Publish content in related groups
11. Share links of your facebook post on varios medias.

watersquad

About Facebook, as of the first quarter of 2018, it had 2.19 billion active users. So yes, Facebook marketing is a pretty much big deal.

willsonrobin

There are tons of amazing guides written by highly authoritative authors available on Google, i think you should look for them. I would suggest you should focus more on quality of your content

SaraGonzales

You are putting time and energy to Facebook, why not investing these things on a much more worthy platform? Facebook is not worth it anymore.

kaaya149

To grow the Facebook page organically, you have to post the best content that will engage your audience and also use hashtags as much as possible. You have to promote your page on other social media platforms and also join different engagement groups.

Brackwom

How to grow my Facebook page organically?

Great question!
Facebook’s algorithms are changing,
To boost organic traffic, you need to crack the strategies,

High-quality Content
If you want to drive more people to your page, pay attention to the quality of the content you post.

Use a variety of contents: photos, videos, stories, infographics, quotes, etc. Analyze what type of post brings the most engagements. Then, utilize it.

Don’t focus on selling your products and services in the majority of your posts. Instead, be social. Create posts that provide value and grab the interest of your audience.

Make sure that you use high-resolution photos and the graphics are not over-decorative. Try to be clean and simple.

Interact and Engage
Whenever someone comments on your post, compliment them. Respond and communicate with them.

Join Relevant Groups
It does not need to have many members. Join small groups with 5k-10k members and start participating in their posts. Leave a positive comment and always encourage interaction.

You can share your content with these groups but be mindful of the group rules as some don’t allow self-promotion, etc.

Doing so will drive more people to your page, allowing them to get information about your business.

Growing your Facebook page requires patience. Consistency is the key. Study the behavior of your audience and adapt your strategy to it.

Ramasmith

These are the 6 main points to growing your Facebook page organically:

1. Optimize your content formatting and captions for Facebook
2. Schedule your posts on a regular basis
3. Time your posts to perfection
4. Use videos and Facebook Live to encourage engagement
5. Get in front of fresh followers with Facebook ads
6. Use Groups and third-party engagement to increase visibility

arya12151

Hi,

I have a question. I have a Facebook page that I want to grow organically. Is there anyone who knows
or who can help me do this?

And are there people who would like to help me invite their friends? I would be very gratefull.

Regards,
The Challenger
There are many ways to grow your page organically. Like post regularly, share your post to different related groups to access your reach, use proper seo for your profile, live videos, optimize your content, use hashtags, share your post to different social media platforms. On the other hand you can buy some likes and followers with smm panel it will be good for your audience as it is an evidence.

Last edited:

bavya

Use interactive content or post on your facebook page, invite your friends to follow your page, share your creatives to different facebook groups.

LeonieEiffel

Use more relevant content to your post and share regularly. Use more attractive photos and post relevant groups following their rules.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.