How to find beautiful domain names?

hoangvu

Hi all,

A beautiful name is the key to your Internet presence. It should be recognizable and relate to your business name, brand, product, and/or activities. If you choose a really bad one you can actually harm your business.
To find a beautiful domain name, you can spent more hours, even months. It's a task not easy to implement. can you share some ideas how to find beautiful domain names?

Inquestor

For us, we use the thesaurus

Makes for a good domain tool!

HostNurse

You can search for keyword domain names, unregistered domains or dropped. Or you can contact the owner of the domain your interested in and ask if he is interested selling it.

BlackWoods

Beautiful doesn't mean it will be good.
If your brand name is special and popular enough, you can just use your brand name as a domain name instead of general keywords which I think less people will visit now.

jenitha

Before choosing a domain names you have to consider the factors given below:
1) Domain names should be unique and always choose short domain name.
2) Don't use hyphens and numbers in your domain name.
3) Choose the name that should be relevant with the content of your website for (e.g)if your website is about beauty equipments like makeup kits, cosmetics etc..
4) While choosing domain extension try to get the domain names in .com or .net or .org.

Dadee

I using online dictionary and synonymizing on-line services, but last 10 years very hard to find .com domain with word from dictonary

nganngun

domain names: which shorter is better and have exact meanings
ex: adf.ly :)

Dmoz

Dmoz
I think so, the same as you, more shorter more beautiful :D but nowadays very difficult to choose or buying a short domain name :)

bruno007

Beautiful domain name doesn't mean to choose a name which is not relevant to your business. You should always choose either the brand name or something similar to your brand name. Domain name is the identification of your business on internet and you must be careful while choosing it.

Shirley_Sharp

I think beautiful domain name, should be unique and meaningful also describes your business or business aim. For choosing the name you have to look in the dictionary according to your business product name/synonyms.

PankajS

you can select a domain name according to your keyword, it will be huge help to optimize your website in search engine and you will get more traffic of audience.you can also choose some similar ideas of dictionary of your key phrases.

nullads

This my ex :
1 > short (3-10 char)
2 > easy to read and remember
4 > containers word related to websites

PankajS

If you are planning to attract maximum audience on your website, always purchase domain name with with main keyword.

drsynthetic

The .com domains are almost full in the meaning most of the word combinations are taken... It is also depending on what is about your site If you want to make a site I guess you already know what is going to be about, you want an e-store or an adsense site or an affiliate site, a service selling site... and then you might get some good idea.

alakazam

I think it is more important for the domain name to be relevant to the site you want to create, rather than beautiful. Most relevant domain names on the important TLDs are taken, so people should find a good domain name with one of the more recently-introduced TLDs ...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.