Should an agency website have the keyword 'Agency' in it?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
I am building a travel agency website for a company and they start searching a new domain for it, they asked me that, the domain name should have Agency keyword in it or not? is that good for SEO or not? or they should use brand domain which related to them?

Rob Whisonant

The question is do people search on blah blah agency or just blah blah? Or does the client want to brand their name that includes agency?

Brill Mindz

it depends on how people are searching different type of travel agency, you will get to know during a search based on that you need to specify which keyword words you are going to use.

jassdomin

Certainly, it's necessary to use Agency in your keyword. Most of the time people search phrases related to the services they are looking for. So if you are supposing to target more than 2 or 3 keywords then you can use one code keyword which uses Agency word. 1st think about your targeted audience, then decide what are the phrases you can use that are more frequently searched by users.

susanburling

I am building a travel agency website for a company and they start searching a new domain for it, they asked me that, the domain name should have Agency keyword in it or not? is that good for SEO or not? or they should use brand domain which related to them?
Putting Agency word in your domain means you are asking for exact match domain which is not worth nowadays it was very helpful 10 years back now Google will not let your keyword rank.

Traffic

If the client asks for agency domain name you look for that. But after they missed out on travel agency they need to look outside the box. I use branding for my travel affiliate site but do have agency names not suited to travel for sale.

markettt

It does not have to if the keywords for the services you offer are targeted

KJH22

I'd go with whatever the business name is, that's the Brand that needs to be built. Their topical relevance will allow them to rank for "Travel Agency" without needing "Agency" in the domain name.

Google, Bing, Yahoo doesn't have the word "Search Engine" in them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.