Difference in Analytics of Google and Adobe?

hoangvu

Hello,

What is the difference in Google Analytic and Omniture Analytic?

Can we check there Bounce rate in Omniture Analytics? I want to add one analytic tool in my e-commerce website, what you would prefer to me for best tracking to activities of visitors on website?

Inquestor

In my experience, I (with a passion) do not use any google service that I do not need to use.

I have was liked Piwik.

You can track users to the utmost degree. I do believe this is what you are looking for. The only downside of this script (beware, if you host on your own server, this script uses alot of CPU)

Just a suggestion

NdotTechnologies

I have never used Omniture but most of corporates are using that tool only to tack the visitors. I think it has many advanced features than Google Analytics. But the cost of it is very high.

dagnyjbarber

Google Analytics gives you the complete information. I use only google analytics not any other. Google provide you many seo tools which are best.

aishasony

Omniture 
is 
built 
for 
extreme
 performance.
It
 has 
several 
advanced
 segmentation 
and 
tracking
 features,
plus 
bells
 and
 whistles 
that
 do 
pretty
 much 
anything

professional 
user 
could
 ask 
for.

But Google analytics is free nad omniture is expensive.I am using Google analytics.Its user friendly and easy to use

aishasony

GA tends to have easier-to-use and easier-to-access traffic segmentation. If you want to use Sitecatalyst to slice all of your reports to only view first-time visitors or visitors who entered the site from organic search...you're out of luck

Omniture provides much more robust "pathing" reporting than GA, including the ability to path by "page group" (e.g., Home Page, Product Category Pages, Product Detail Pages, Checkout Pages). The downside (other than the price) is that, to get to a lot of the power of Omniture, you have to do site-side configuration of the page tagging. For instance, to define the "page groups," you have to populate a traffic variable, which is done client-side rather than configured on the back end.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.