Why do you need to use Proxy/VPN?

harrygreen90

I see more people are offering services like social network Proxy/VPN on forums or websites. I don't know why we need this? can anyone explain me?

staciclubb

Today, using VPNs and proxies is very important as more and more data is stored on the computer

DaviFlody

Today, using VPNs and proxies is very important as more and more data is stored on the computer. I don't think you will be happy if some of your anonymous data fall into the hands of fraudsters.

Rob Whisonant

Most of those services are aimed at people wanting to get around rules of sites concerning multiple accounts etc. They are also used by people using password hurlers and the like. There are some legitimate reasons to use one, but not many. For example, access a site that is blocked by the area you are in.

Daniel@30

Proxy servers operate as a firewall and web filter, as well as provide shared network connections and caching data in order to speed up common requests. Users and the internal network are safeguarded by a good proxy server from the evil things that live out in the wild internet. Finally, proxy servers can give you a lot of privacy.

Cchaen

A VPN and proxy server both mask your IP address. But a VPN will also encrypt the data you send and receive, something that a proxy server doesn't do.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.