Shared hosting or reseller hosting plans?

harrygreen90

I want to host 4 small websites and want to use a Shared hosting but I am afraid that shared hosting is not strong enough to host my websites when its traffic grows. Should I used a reseller hosting plan but this plan is higher price than shared hosting. What do you guys suggest me, which type of hosting should I choose? Shared hosting or reseller hosting plans?

Rob Whisonant

If you are concerned about growth, go with an entry level VPS that you can scale as you grow.

A reseller account is still basically shared hosting with some extra bells and whistles.

timothykiko

For small websites, I would start with shared hosting, it is low price and easy to use for small websites without requiring setups or configurations because you ready have a hosting control panel to use.

buzybee-kevin

Reseller hosting does not offer any more resources than shared hosting. Most likely it will offer less if its a low end reseller. Most people worry about lots of traffic when they are getting started but quickly find its allot harder to drive traffic than one thinks. So I would worry about traffic and over loading a hosting account later. You can stick with a shared hosting account now and move later if need be. The benefit of a reseller account is its allot easier to keep web sites separate and move them when needed if your using cPanel. I would not worry about a VPS yet as your no where near ready for it.

rashedulislam

Hello

For smaller websites, I will start with shared hosting, it is cheaper and easier to use for small websites without the need for setup or configuration because you are ready to use a hosting control panel.

So my suggestion you can use shared-hosting

Lola12

I'd say shared hosting, it has more features suitable for different circumstances.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.