Can i convert my bada operating system to android?

marshal23

I am using samsung wave525, my phone has bada operating system i want to convert it into android.Is this possible ?

pramod

Hi There,

I am using samsung wave525, my phone has bada operating system i want to convert it into android.Is this possible ?
It depends on your handset configuration, i think its not possible for samsung wave 525, they are limited with bada OS update only. So better solution would be buy a new samsung phone or any other with android OS.

However, you can also visit PhoneSok Forum for more Mobile Professionals, to find your solution related to Mobile issues

hoangvu

With samsung wave525, you can change its system it to Android, of course you need who know more about Android to help you update your system.

marshal23

thanks for reply but jamebond u know any one who have more knowledge about this and can help me to update my phone operating system

link press

Some of the technicians says that bada OS canot be changed to android OS but i dont know exactly

steveschmidt85

Well the phone has capable hardware to run the Android but you need some good creative minds like xda-developers who try lots of things with android os. Even you able to run the android on phone but the experience will be poor. So better to stick with bada or get new android.

link press

Hi,
friend i think its not possible me and my friend are chasing around for some experience guy and asked about it but he told that its not possible at all.But the guy successfully changed some Nokia models to android Os.

Unknown

I have read mixed opinions... some say that you can, some say that you can't. But even the ones that mention a possibility of changing it to Android HIGHLY advise you not to because it's really easy to completely brick your phone - it won't work anymore. You are honestly better off simply buying an Android phone. If converting Bada into Android is even possible it would take a huge amount of work.

May I ask why you even want to change it into Android?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.