When your email marketing gets rejected?

timothykiko

Anyone from sales know this - once they hit send on their email newsletter, they immediately get a response saying, "I'm not interested" or something. It's common response, so what do you do to get a positive response? How do you convince your clients to agree to an invitation or offer?

jassdomin

Hi there,

At the initial level of email marketing, I was also getting this kind of response. As many people simply delete the outreach emails or many replies they don't need what we offer or not interested in. After that, I started learning email marketing tricks and all from online.

I came across many articles and I have followed a few tactics and it changed the game.

However, I felt a well-crafted prospecting email is a powerful weapon in any salesperson's arsenal.

I found these reasons why my emails were rejected by users:

1. Improper structure
2. Subject Line was not taking attention
3. Opening Sentence was not so impressive
4. Inappropriately placed Call-to-Action & not even catchy CTRs
5. My emails sound like a salesperson-centric
6. Closing of emails was proper
7. Even the email's length & attachments also play a vital role.

Then I followed the Most effective email marketing practices for lead nurturing and it helped me a lot.

I followed these principles to get clients' positive responses:

1. Prepared detailed research of targeted audience persona & personalized my mails with company's prospect
2. Created well-structured & visual the Email's Structure
3. Used a unique subject line
4. The context was to the point
5. Catchy call-to-actions and in sum up I offered some benefits to users for getting my services.

And all of that worked very well with resulted in;
Sent mails: 100
Open rates: 59
Response Received: 17

Amazing right?

I got the result. You can also try.

Even more, getting responses will not end your task. You must have to take follow-ups in an effective manner.

Hope you find sufficient information.
Thank you.

Brill Mindz

Email marketing is the corporate communication strategy commonly used for lead generation and conversion. When you don't get optimal results from your email marketing in terms of lead generation and conversion, then you need to change your techniques.

paulgl

Don't include advertising text or advertising images into your mail, send it like a normal mail then it will not be rejected by readers. Also, just make marketing emails to your lists and people knew you. If you don't follow that, your email will be ignored or mark as spam.

Rob Whisonant

When they signed up for your list, they where expecting something. The reason they signed up.

Are you giving them what they expect to receive from your emails? Or are you just promoting whatever to them?

To build a responsive list you have to give them exactly what they expect to receive.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.