Mobile or desktop?

Hugo E.

We all own smartphones and laptops, each with different uses. For instance, I use my phone as my primary medium for social media activities, while my laptop is more of a gaming and office productivity machine. What about you? Where do you usually access your social networks? Which platform do you use when engaging with customers on messengers?

Rob Whisonant

Doing business - Desktop
Playing on social networks - Phone
Reading - Tablet

paulgl

I used desktop for my work but for entertainment, I like using smartphones hence I used both depending on what I will need to use for.

Lepricone

Yes, it is much easier for me to communicate in messengers and social networks using my smartphone.

Victorb613

My smartphone is more easier for me to communicate on messenger and other social media activities, although I use my laptop as well.

morissyn

I recommend you to buy a laptop since it's more functional.

Skitalec

I have a push-button telephone and I use it for communication, and I perform all other operations from a personal computer. For some it may seem strange, but for me it is in the order of things.

neriwoods

We all own smartphones and laptops, each with different uses. For instance, I use my phone as my primary medium for social media activities, while my laptop is more of a gaming and office productivity machine. What about you? Where do you usually access your social networks? Which platform do you use when engaging with customers on messengers?
The same for me. Mobile - for social media, news, communicating, and my laptop - mostly for work, watching series and playing games.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.