So, how does working from home so far?

shoptechmedia

Same for me here.. working on the beach is really nice.. the only issue i have with is is the flies disrupting my concentration.. hehehe.. i wonder how is it for others who are home based now because of this corona virus?

ezmob

Its definitely a change for us, We are usually working in our office all of EZmob team.
The good thing is Ad networks can run from home at any time.
So now we are running our ad network from home. making meetings on zoom and working even more!

I think it's a good time to focus on work and move forward conquering new goals :boxing:

nilpotter

Pretty good as well as. It's quite a different form as usual life from me. But no way. Sometimes I get find some interesting moments which I don't get on another day as well. Overall spending happy time.

Armorica

No changes at all, I guess
At least you can save some time cuz you don't need to go to the office and back

Christler

It's a bit boring. When there's no pandemic in the past everyone is happy working at home now that corona virus out broke throughout the world it makes me want to go outside and have some fun like the old days. I misses human interaction. I want to talk like there's no tomorrow. I really missed human beings freely express their human nature. I hope this pandemic soon would vanish.

stoneman

I feel vulnerable working from home without my colleagues around to share ideas with me

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.