Is it really worth it to buy a Ubersuggest tool?

Nizam18

According to Ubersuggest, “content marketing” has a monthly search volume of 2,400. When I searched for the same term on Google's Keyword Planner, their data claims it's searched 90,500 times per month! You always have to remember that most SEO tools aren't 100% accurate.

Brill Mindz

Ubersuggest is the best keyword research tool than any other tool.

This is probably the best part about Ubersuggest. Other services like SEMrush and Ahrefs or other keywords tools charge monthly fees or by-the-result in order to provide you with any worthwhile information. Ubersuggest allows you to get a birds-eye look at the keywords that will get better google rankings, for free!

TerranceM

Ubersuggest is a good tool, especially for the backlink audit. I have been working on it since some time when it was free but I'm to go for the paid version too for my team. It is priced cheap so far, in comparison with other tools.

makemywebsite

Is it really worth it to buy a Ubersuggest tool? Or should I go with another one?
I use the free version of it as much I can. It gives many options, the best one is keywords on which our website already ranking. And It's also announced many free features recently.

edwardrosen

Well you don,t need to buy it ,you can optimize keywords and research by using free and get results from it...!

digitalludhiana

it's upto you.. tools are something for a user to use, if user is capable of doing things without tools, then user should not buy one. Although, there are free tools also available in market, so, try them first if you feel it's time consuming then go for a tool. As goes for ubersuggest by neil patel, it's nice.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.