COVID-19 effect on online business

Rob Whisonant

Well it has changed trends on what people are looking for and buying. People are also tighter with their money for now.

edwardrosen

Yes,Overall world is facing downsize and economy is less...I am facing so much problem for my Site right now...!But our company is working from home and getting some results too. You can also see my websites for that which is Simply Explainer...!

bessieexum

I think it also affects any kind of business Because no one can move through other places to home.

Dandil

I started my own business not so long ago. In December, more specificly. And now I'm a bankrupt. I'm not a businessman anymore. I was forced to fire all my crew and shut down the project because of the quarantine. It really gets me down. And even worse - I don't know what to do next. For me, it's a major problem. How to survive? I think I need to find a new job or something. One of my friends told me that I can use the advice from this professionalrakeback.com site and become a gambler. I don't know. I'm not bad in poker. Maybe I really will try it.

Last edited:

Brill Mindz

If you want a short answer to your question, then - yes, it will impact all types of businesses, both large enterprises, and small companies. However, there are a few possible scenarios for the impact on the world economy. And mind considering them all.

Depending on the number of the worldwide cases of coronavirus, scenarios may vary: it may be quick recover, the global slowdown, or economic recession.

ezmob

We can open a new Forum for COVID-19 But I'll give you my short thought about this situation regarding the opportunities that we can take advantage of.
At least at my business of Media buying.

First of all, lets put quick facts we already know:
1.People stay at home
2.People lost their jobs.

I am facing tens of advertisers each day, promoting their offers in our platform taking advantage of these 2 facts with some really nice profit.

People stay home - They consume more content, they have more time to dig into the topics they "didnt have time before".
On top of that, they are home because they lost their job so why they would like to buy anything on the internet?
our first thought should be we should save our money now...
but there are some audiences who are looking for new ways of income during this time they are staying home with no job, And those are the people we can help them and offer our serviced/Product to.

Just thought to post a quick thought went over on my mind for all of you guys.:ertery:

CarolFields

It's a terrific matter now a day's. Not only online it equally effects offline business also.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.