How to Improve website traffic and ranking?

Solar_NextGen

I myself is working on an old project which was not worked for SEO from long time. She wants to improve it's traffic and ranking. So please share your suggestions on how to improve website traffic and ranking. What off-page and On-page SEO need to be done?

Rob Whisonant

Make sure any page or article that you are wanting to rank high is BETTER and more RELEVANT to the search phrase you are wanting than ALL other pages in the top positions.

Also work on the internal linking so the search engines can figure out what the pages, groups of pages and site are about. I like using a modified silo structure.

The only off page that really works "well" is getting links from RELEVANT and authoritative sites that the search engines already like.

arindamb

I myself is working on an old project which was not worked for SEO from long time. She wants to improve it's traffic and ranking. So please share your suggestions on how to improve website traffic and ranking. What off-page and On-page SEO need to be done?
Quality content and good backlinks will improve your traffic and rankings.

But it needs time, you can not get it for one or two days. It can take weeks or months.

Brill Mindz

The best way to increase website traffic is via marketing/advertising and public relations. Additionally, since you asked this question tagged with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), we can also add in site development/design to this list as Google and the other search engine’s algorithms look at tactics within marketing, site development, and public relations (aka link building).

arronmattwills

In order to improve traffic you have to follow standard search engine optimization practices. Create quality back links from relevant niche websites or categories. Create quality articles on your blog regularly. Your content is king so make it attractive to audience and more authentic. Stay calm and keep working and offer high quality service. Automatically you will get good customers.

christopherbrown

1) You have to create quality content for your website and blog.
2) Make some good Backlink for your website.

I think if you will do this, You will get lots of traffic and improve your website rank soon.

CoworkingSpace

If you want to improve your website traffic & as well as ranking, then I think you should follow Seo's 200 ranking factors.
It will not only provide traffic & ranking but also will boost your website. For better backlinks, you should optimize the link juice method so that your website can get Good links from a highly reputed website.

JanviArora

Below are some techniques to improve keyword ranking and traffic for the website.

- Make your Website Onpage Search Engine Friendly
- Optimize your content using your business keywords (Follow the Keyword Ratio Guidelines)
- Build Quality Backlinks for Each Business Landing Page (Generate Backlinks from Diffecrent Referring Domains)

edwardrosen

To get traffics to your site it is very important to optimize keywords well with the keyword research and think user perspective.Content is the king so write well content as well.Search your competitors and keep an eye to them so you will get idea how would you do with your product and catch users...Do backlinks also but one thing that people do not do is business outreach.Go with that so you will find new customers...

Dustin Marshal

Crawling and indexing are two key components of improving your Google ranking. To get your websites crawled quickly you need to generate backlinks from the pages that have a good URL rating and already getting some traffic.

By doing this, Google will quickly index your page and subsequently increase the ranking.

However, the most important aspect of is the high quality and value-driven content, if your content quality is not upto the mark or providing any additional than your competitors, it would take you forever to outrank the competition.

vishnuvis

We can't suggest anything without looking at site or keywords they are working on. But the basic thing to do is, to go for a perfect On page execution.

After that check out what the competitors are doing for ranking using SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush then replicate it.

Make sure the keyword research & on page is good, don't go aggressive on link building part.

digitalludhiana

There are lot of things to consider:
1. Well Structured Website
2. Website Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed)
3. Responsiveness (Mobile Accessibility)
4. Optimized Content (Keywords with in Content)
5. On-site or On-page SEO
6. User Experience (RankBrain)
7. Backlinks (Off-page or Off-site SEO)
8. Social Signals

avyatechnology

There are many things that you need to focus on:

1. Buy a Good Hosting
  2. Optimize your website loading time
  3. Optimize each page title and meta description using your keywords
  4. Do proper keyword mapping
  5. Make the SEO-friendly URL structure
  6. Optimize Heading tags
  7. Optimize your sitemap
  8. Optimize Robots txt file
  9. Focus on Internal Linking
  10. Write a detailed and informative article
  11. Make Good quality backlinks
I am sure if you follow these steps, you will definitely see good results.

Thanks.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.