Dofollow and Nofollow

BlackWoods

How much does Dofollow and Nofollow blogs affect your backlink?
Is leaving comments on a nofollow blogs not helping anything at all?

vshah1585

I suggest you to use some do-follow high quality blogs to comment on.Getting backlinks from low quality website can harm your website.no-follow backlinks are still useful in getting ranking in search engine.

PankajS

Google give more preference to nofollow attributes compare to dofollow, these links considered to be natural by search engine.

BlackWoods

I see, but the myth is last time people seems to mention dofollow links give more juice to your website, so Google change their algorithm again?

But it is hard to find dofollow blogs nowadays as well.

david rajan

There is nothing harm in keeping no follow. Concentrate on do follow links only this improve the keyword positions.

bedfordseo

Easily Spot NoFollow Links

One way to spot nofollow links is to right click on a site and click ‘View source’. Then go up to ‘Edit’ and then ‘Find’. From there you’ll want to type ‘nofollow’ into the search box
do follow count as back link to the site from search engine. It's important for site ranking to get quality back links.
no follow doesn't count as back link to the site from search engine but it can be helpful as an traffic generate source if it's come from high pr sites.

david rajan

do follow is where it gives boost to the keywords ranking were as in no follow it does not gives you the boost but you will getting visitors through it.

dether

nofollow work as well but that is a waste of time if You don't comment on high quality blogs .edu or .gov

steveschmidt85

Nofollow is the tag invented by google to prevent the internet spam and mainly the comment spam. The link which has nofollow tag dose not share any link juice to linking site. The link without nofollow tags are called dofollow.

Mathew

How much does Dofollow and Nofollow blogs affect your backlink?
Is leaving comments on a nofollow blogs not helping anything at all?
If you want to go through quality backlinks than you have to focus on do follow links majorly.No follow help but in a min way , so if you are creating backlinks the ration for both do-follow and no-follow should be 70%-30%.

BloodMaster

I think that both do-follow and no-follow are important. If you want link juice than go with do-follow as one of member said here. And as far as I know some of search engine is calculate your no-follow link too.

DavidLux

I agree to prydevblog, both are important but do-follow are better in calculating google page rank for your website.

aishasony

Dofollow links are important to build because Google gives importance to dofollow not nofollow links.SO I woud prefer Dofollow links

JuanRoth

Dofollow/nofollow backlinks ratio for my website is 1%/99% will it help to get good PR?

olia990

Just posting a homepage on a website is not guarantee that customers will even sign in; therefore, cyberspace entrepreneurs need the professional expertise of a reputable web marketing company to implement multimedia efforts to drive visitors to sites and increase sales.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views