Backlinks from a PR0 Website are good SEO ?

Jackony

Hi all,

Is it good for SEO to get backlinks from a PR0 websites ? I am going to link building for my own websites and I used to put useful contextual links on websites with a PR of at least 1. But I have a question : Backlinks from a PR0 Websites are good SEO ?

Any ideas ?

socialmediadfw

Never, Don't make any backlink from PR0 website because any website of PR0 doesn't pass any PR & link juice to your website. Just avoid them totally and and concentrate on high PR website which has huge traffic so that it can pass PR juice to your website.

Addyou

Addyou
Yes you are right..I do agree with this.If we get backlinks from High PR sites means our site will also crawl by google automatically when it crawls the High PR site..

DPrat

Backlinks from PR0 Sites - www.pratwords.com

Hi all,

Is it good for SEO to get backlinks from a PR0 websites ? I am going to link building for my own websites and I used to put useful contextual links on websites with a PR of at least 1. But I have a question : Backlinks from a PR0 Websites are good SEO ?

Any ideas ?
Hello Jackony,

This is an interesting query regarding SEO link building. We SEOs always try to get backlinks from sites which have relatively better PR from our target site's present PR. But sometimes I have experimented with the vice-versa, i.e. I have tried to get backlinks from relatively lower PR sites even, not at a large quantity. But in 2s and 3s. Even from PR0 sites also.

What I used to do is, keep track of the PRs of those site from time to time. Once I found that the PR graph of those sites are on a rise, then I used to keep the backlinks as it is, but if they are not showing any positive growth, I used google's Disavow Link to tell google to ignore those links. I think this is the best practice for these type of situations.

You may also try, but dont go for numerous backlinking to PR0 or relatively low PR sites. Let me know what is progress.

Last edited:

pramod

Hi Jackony,

I agree with "Backlinks from PR 0 Websites are good for SEO". But why and how?

It's because of the following reasons below:
  • PR 0 Websites may attain PR>=1 in future, and then it may help to increase your Website's PR
  • It increases your backlinks, more the link juice better is the PR.
  • It happens sometimes, Website has PR 0, but has good PA & DA and the links from such Website is always fruitful considering SEO perspective.

MikeQ

Backlinks from Pr0, even prNA would give you benefit, you should build natural links to get more benefit, in natural links all the pr included, even nofollow and dofollow as well.

steveschmidt85

As MikeQ said every link is important from PR NA to high PR sites. Some time site is new that's why it's PR and authority rank lower but it will increase in the future if site is good.

pramod

pramod
Well, i think at the start of any Website, the PR is NA & Authority Value is 0 (Zero) and not sometimes, its always for a fresh Website, with new domain registered.

Increase in backlinks, can increase the PR as well as Authority Value.

PankajS

Zero PR website are not good for linkbuilding, sometimes these website create spammy links on your website..

Alex Thompson

Get efficient web designing and development services from Web Development Company Dallas which providing quality services at reasonable cost.Thank you...

querysolution

No dear, with in a limit it's ok but otherwise they are not good , google consider it spamming

robbyV

howdy, there!

in fact you should find a right balance between high PR-ranked sites linking in and low ones. So you should definitely grab more attention to high PR-ranked sites - to get backlinks from them. It's definitely better for your new site than linking to low PR sites (this means no effect, actually). When you grow up - you can attract some low PR site backlinks, but ONLY those who has the same topic with yours! The same thing is with high PR sites too. For example if your site is devoted to medicine and you have links from sport sites or industrial ones - that's no good. Google algorythms analyse such things. So, be careful.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
OWF
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.