iOS Vs. Android: The Pros and Cons

hoangvu

Hello everyone,

As we all know, Apple with its iOS platform has been a top player in mobile arena. It has been solid for a long time and seems to continue to be. However, there has been a revolution lately, as an open source Android gathers more and more strength in the market. It is undeniable that people has been given better choices this time. Obviously, there’s been an ongoing battle neck between these two players, and the consumers need a little more insights in order to decide for themselves convincingly.

I’m not going to ask which is better, instead, here’s a question that needs a little more of your insightful minds.

Can you give the pros and cons (negative and positive) of any or all aspects of each of these two platforms?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

BlackWoods

iOS games are more quality while Android has more flexibility and freedom in terms of customization.

steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85
I don't believe that iPhone games are better than Android counterpart. It depends on game developer and how he developed the game for android and also the android phone which you are using. If I am using Galaxy S3 or S4 than it will give me awesome performance which you can't get on iPhone.

Stale

IOS apps are more quality while Android has more relaxation and freedom in terms of conditions. While in android you can use samsung, Sony, Micromax, while in Ios you have to use only apple phones.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.