Samsung Galaxy S4 is Coming!

hoangvu

Good day to all!

Two giants in mobile device business are Apple and Samsung, and as we all know, there's been an ongoing competition between these two. As the battle between these two giants continues, Samsung has recently unveiled its new warrior, the Samsung Galaxy S4. Its specs, as expected is full packed. A very powerful mobile device indeed. It is said to be released sometime in April this year, and many are waiting to get their hands on it.

Do you think this is going to affect the sales of iPhones in the coming days?

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

steveschmidt85

I am damn sure that Galaxy S4 is going to affect Apple iphone sales as well as other android manufacturer sales.

horsehead101

Wow its great news. I am crazy about electronic gadgets like iPhone & I-pad, tab etc. So it is very exciting news for me.

CloudLIX

So samsungs galaxy S4 is here?what is opinion on it?Meet your expectations or you have disappointed?

Mark Steve

I really love this brand because its previously launched phones are also mind blowing. S3 is my most favorite smartphone yet, and now I am waiting for S4.

robert

I am also waiting for the S4 to be released here in our country on May 4 and I am planning to buy one for me. I am in love with the phone specification and features!

shilu

I like this very much. I like to buy it. Samsung is one of the best mobile company. I am regular costumer of this company.

Roger Minto

Samsung is well known for it's mobile with unique design and special features .S4 has many new features included with old features and best specifications.

Stale

The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an Android Smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics. First showcased on March 13, 2013 at Samsung Mobile Unpacked in New York city.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
arorastat3456
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.