High pagerank websites?

Bryan75

Dear webmasters,

At this moment I’m busy with linkbuilding for my websites.
My question to you is if you know some websites with a high pagerank , where I can submit my sites to for free.

Thank you
Greetings,
Bryan

socialmediadfw

There are a lot of high PR websites on web where you can submit your website to get rank it on major search engine like social bookmarking sites i.e. reddit, stumbleupon, slashdot, jumptags,folkd etc, Submit unique and informative content related to your business products and services to article directories like ezine(most powerful), goarticles, articlebase,sooperarticles etc and take participation on relevant discussion forums.

Prabha Yadav

You can submit your website to free and high PR do follow social bookmarking sites. These sites index soon so you can get instant ranking results.

MikeQ

Blog commenting is good way to build high page rank links because blogs are generally high pr blogs where you would get high pr links easily..

steveschmidt85

Just google it you will find tons of sites and site list of high pr sites for various off-page activity.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.