Adsense vs Amazon vs Clickbank, Which is BEST ?

hoangvu

Hi all,

According to you, Adsense vs Amazon vs Clickbank, Which is BEST for making money online ?
can you show me some reasons and comparisons why it is most effective..??

Thank you

harrygreen90

It depends on which you are having on your site. In my point of view, then Adsense will work the best for blogs with high traffic and targeting on specific niche while Amazon and Clickbank can work best for review sites which you need to write more articles and posts reviewing for products which you are going to earn money from affiliate marketing.

vishwa

Well three are different affiliate and ad networks. If you are completely newbie in affiliate marketing than AdSense works great for you. However in certain niches like health and technology AdSense will pay you decent money per click. If you are familiar with affiliate marketing than Amazon and Clickbank works great for you.

Judas2018

Adsense. Amazon I would say is second. Only because they don't pay through clicks but through affiliate earnings. Adsense is simply easier to profit from. I have not yet tested out Clickbank yet so I cannot speak on that service.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
S
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.