Best payment gateway for website ?

hoangvu

I'm going to create a online shopping to buy and sell products and I want to integrate a payment gateway for per product on my site then What best payment gateway for website ?

Can you suggest me some ideas?

Thank you

LeetHost

Depends on your requirements, At now I have seen my friends using PayPal, WebMoney, Payza

azhosty

payza its simply and better
i think payza will be the best in the future

Irina

Your choise has to be based on your needs. Do you want to pay in different currances? Do you want to pay in one country or in different? How much do you plan to pay for fees? You may rely on PayPal or choose some other option. Payza and 2CheckOut are also good.

Jaysean

Not really sure i have a good one in my head, to be honest i prefer paypal , paygol takes to much money off you and the others take to long to set up

Fredrick

you can go for Jvzoo, payumoney

my top 3 are Paypal, 2Checkout and Stripe.

I tried Payza in the past when they were Alertpay and eventually got sick of their constant issues. One time they couldn't accept credit cards, then they couldn't do bank transfers. That stuff happened multiple times so i left. Not sure if its any better now.

HostNurse

We use PayPal as our payment gateway, it is widely used. Other good alternatives are Payza, Stripe and Skrill.

german

Use PayPal its one of the best payment gateway of the world. You can also make free account here.
Otherwise banks also provides some gateways link up with your account like chase / Auth/ First Data etc.

Terranova

Yeah, PayPal cover 98% of our users. PayPall cover all who has Visa/Mastercard and PayPal account owners. And no need to setup second gateway for visa/mastercard owners

ElixantTechnology

Paypal is the top payment gateway. If you are looking to process credit cards directly however I would recommend using a service such as Stripe. You need to be careful though, keep in mind the industry that you are involved with. Being a hosting provider, you have to deal with a lot of fraud and chargebacks. Most credit card processing merchants have a 1% threshold on chargebacks, if you exceed that you will no longer be able to process credit cards. So in the end, it is probably the best choice just to stick with Paypal.

Reactions: Cecilia

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Definitely! I too use Stripe. I use the Woocommerce platform integrated with Stripe. I've found that route to be much cheaper. Stripe doesn't have monthly fees and it's only $79 to integrate with WP. Then again I stick with WP for my CMS of choice. The flexibility is worth it. Not sure what to use outside of WP

I also am dealing with tangible goods. Wouldn't even know the troubles and possibilities of fraud within the hosting industry.

I can only imagine, and I bet it can be a freakin headache. I'm in the process of having to be LLC because of the SEO services I sell. I get clients who think they are going to be on the top of Google in a month if they pay $400. SMH

Hostname.club

Paypal is best choice. Some years ago we used Payza and Moneybookers, but seems Paypal can cover a payment gateway cause his popular.
Another choices are Stripe and 2Checkout, but their verifitication steps are very trouble for small business.

ElixantTechnology

Believe it or note Stripe's verification is very easy (depending on where you are located). Good company, as long as you don't exceed the 1% chargeback threshold.

Miko

Paypal would be good.

Hostname.club

Stripe do not allow Vietnam, so we do not use it. Paypal is good choice, but for e-commere site we also can use 2Checkout (but their fees are terrible).

One of my suggestion is Bitcoin :) Say no with Credit Card.

basicblogtalk

Actually, There were many payment get available but you should consideration about location of your customer such some people not allowed to use Paypal in their countries. To make sure that you have check the list available of the payment getway service. So, I would recommend to use multi getways such as Paypal, Payza, STP, and Moneybookers. Also, payoneer is interesting.

charlly008

I think pay pal is the best payment system , PayPal is the world’s most widely used payment acquirer.
Yes, Paypal is the best way to get money from your customers, that is if you are in a place that is Paypal authorized. As for me, i will choose Payza.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.