When I should buy a VPS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

I have 2 sites, a site about film and a forum but at the moment my sites load very slow cause more visitor increasing..
that is reason why I need some advices, I need buy a VPS instead of my current share hosting ? and It will help my sites run better ?

Jonchun

I have 2 sites, a site about film and a forum but at the moment my sites load very slow cause more visitor increasing..
that is reason why I need some advices, I need buy a VPS instead of my current share hosting ? and It will help my sites run better ?
A lot of times, it's possible that your scripts/websites simply aren't optimized. However, you probably could buy an unmanaged OpenVZ vps for cheap and setup a quick LAMP install...

traxport121

Are you sure that your websites are loading slow due to the increasing number of visitors? It maybe because the location where your present web hosting is setup maybe giving you high latency. Or it maybe due to higher server load in your present provider shared server. Either way, you need to check both things before moving on to the VPS option.

Last edited:

madelinekim

When the shared hosting options are not much and also the web site is much bigger that time you can go for VPS hosting. It is cost effective options compared to dedicated server hosting and gives much benefits.

Noticed

I would recommend you ask your Shared hosting provider and ask them why your website is loading slow, it might just be your location. They will usually let you know if you need to upgrade if you just ask, but if you don't know how to manage a server make sure you buy management! :)

sunnyboy

Which hosting you are using? Where do you host your websites? I am currently hosted my websites in ipage and no massive issues found in these four months. Instead of buying a VPS, why don't you try cloud servers? Cloud servers are much faster than normal shared hosting or VPS. You can try free trial of atlantic.net, they are offering free $15 trial credit on cloud servers.

Shirley_Sharp

For good vps hosting you need to select cheap web hosting comapny that provide balance between the control and power of a dedicated server. for business purpose you can choose linux vps hosting.

Rokib

you may have very much visitors and your site is overloaded. So you need much bandwith and thats why you need VPS server to became live or tolerate the load...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads