Small Content

Inquestor

Well, from my point of view it depends on the quality of the small content (250 - 500) characters.

In general I would say "Google" would more then likely consider it as spam. More so if you have 6 adsense ads on the same page with nothing else.

IMO if you content is unique, I would not consider it as spam, regardless of the length of your content. Especially if it was interesting.

Aaron.jim

Hey..
If you post same content in different blogs than i think it would spam and bad for your website and effect on your ranking.. you should try to post unique and fresh content in every blog..

JamesMarks

Submit unique and fresh content and atleast 300-400 words so, i think small content not very effective and helpful.

Alex_smith

Whatever be your content, it should be attractive to visitors and it should be fresh and unique for the website crawlers.

Tshepo

Content is what people consume online – the articles, the videos and the interactive tools people use every day. Without content, it’s harder to attract users and customers to your website. Driving small business clients to your website is easier when you can offer engaging, free small business content, such as business plan templates and online training.

Alex Thompson

In general I would say "Google" would more then likely consider it as spam. More so if you have 6 adsense ads on the same page with nothing else.

mugwande

The size of the content may not matter so much as long as that content is of high quality and not duplicated.

Mathew

Mathew
Wow what a comment? I am fascinated by your thought on the content you have given such a big information in a single sentence.

Joseph_Hill

If i write small contents and publish them into different blogs with my link, its help me to improve my site ranking or is it a spam technique?
Same article in different site easily grab attention of Google,so it will be treat like spaming.never do this such kind of mistake ,as Google wants only quality links, not spammy links.So post only one article in one site and maintain quality of content and web world too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.