Are paid SEO tools neccessary for result-oriented SEO campaigns?

escale4176

Hi,

I'm not sure about this. Do we need to buy a paid SEO tool to rank our keywords on the top page of Google? Can't we use free SEO tools available on the web to get the desired results? Please advice!

RenderedElite

You don't need any paid SEO tool to rank your website in Google. I have ranked dozens of sites over the years and never once needed a paid tool. Learn the basics, and focus on social media marketing, content creation, etc. There are better things to spend your money on, trust me.

Dandil

The RenderedElite user is completely right, I myself thought at first to use paid tools, but in the end I learned everything myself from the lessons in youtube.

Rob Whisonant

You don't need any tool to rank well on search engines. It all comes down to how good your content is. If it's better than the currently ranked pages it will rank well. If for some reason it does not, get a few QUALITY backlinks to the page.

These SEO tools want you to think that SEO is hard and you need a tool. It's nothing but a sales tactic. You can get better rankings just using common sense.

John-S

There is no need to use paid tools to rank well in search engines.

leoedward

Yes paid SEO tools neccessary for result-oriented SEO campaigns because through paid tool
you can check exact results for your website seo stats

Stanley_euk

There are some free tools also available to do the SEO work. You can do your preferred work through free SEO tools. For in-depth analysis or work, I think you should go with paid SEO tools.
Basically, it all depends on your requirements.

Dandil

The RenderedElite user is completely right, I myself thought at first to use paid tools, but in the end I learned everything myself from the lessons in youtube.
Btw, there was another story when I was emailed that if I don't pay the money, these scammers will ruin the SEO of my site and I will lose my new visitors. I roughly understood how he would do it and I was very afraid that my site would be blocked in search engines. But it's good that a friend advised me to contact the guys who help solve problems with online extortion and I was able to maintain the reputation of my site. I also immediately wrote to google technical support to notify them of this incident.

Last edited:

Journalmotor

An SEO tool can give you an idea about your website statistics and can provide you backlinks. I would recommend creating links wherever you can.

Newer threads
WTS ukads.org
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies