The efficiency of google adWords

Tommy

Hello,
Are effective Google AdWords campaigns to sell niche software?
I contacted a company that deals with online marketing and they told me that the key word that I wanted cost per click was $ 5.2 and the conversion rate of visitors into customers is 0.5-1% ...
After calculations we think that I have to give $ 5,200 to sell for $ 400-800.
What am I missing?

hoangvu

Hi ... indeed, adwords competition is quite high and would cost somewhere in the 3.5-4 per click.

In that case, you can think of other options:

1) Target adwords all the other terms with lower competition, long tail or other similar terms / synonyms or be related to it. However, the high competition niche that is so not going to be easy.

2) Facebook advertising and targeted people with interest for forex, etc.

3) sponsored post or offer on facebook. You can test for tens of dollars. Instead of 10 clicks $ 50, that money doing artsy campaigns on FB

niamike

I agree with you. some keywords are really very expensive and in return gives less than you spent on advertisement. Somehow generic keywords are more expensive. You should use some long tail keywords by adding words with major keywords. Try to increase quality score of keywords. High quality score helps you to decrease CPC.

When you spent such a huge money on campaigns to visit your website, you should add live chat feature on your website. Be available on your website to reply each website visitors. Even you can initiate chat with website visitors and start chatting politely. Live chat tool just cost you minimal...$9.99/Month

This is highly required for websites which are in online sales.

Hope these tips will be helpful.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.