First Adwords Campaign Tips for beginners

Andre

Please help me and me with tips for effective adwords campaign.

Is to initiate first adwords campaign for an advertising site and I would like some advice from those with experience.

I know I need to analyze keywords and competition ...

What would be the most important day of the week for the campaign? that would be the ideal time for a campaign?

Tips wait!

Jack London

You should do some ad-groups 4-5 (up to 10) keywords.

For example. one ad or group ads be based on "site listings" (site ads, site gratutie ads, free ads sites, making general announcements, etc.).
Another ad group as "online ads" (ads online, free online ads, online ads UK etc.)

For each ad group should do two ADs to do A / B testing.

Also for each ad group would be good to add keywords negative (eg in newspaper ads, TV ads, radio ads, etc..)

Landing page and ad sites should match well with keywordurile in one ad group for larger QS and CPC as small.

I suggest you look for some tutorials on YouTube because they are easy to understand.

magenta901

You should start with deep analysis of your ads and keywords and once you create campaigns and add keywords you need to see how they perform using Ad preview and Diagnosis and Keyword Diagnosis and other tools. You should always improve their performance using other Ad Words options like extensions and bidding management. If you are a newbie in Ad Words you should acquire your knowledge experimenting and observing the performance of your ads & keywords discovering new tips and techniques. That is how i learned myself :)

deven75

First of all You should choose which types of customer do you need for branding purpose or for sales. Whenever you start to new campaign set If you are going for sale then choose search & display network, if you are going only for branding choose only display network only.
Use rotation in while add delivery then go for optimized for click in you add delivery setting.
Optimize your landing page in the view of designing, user friendly and complexity.
In the next step, you should choose, the keywords in this you need to choose maximum broad keywords and because exact keywords don't give you relevance traffic that is not good for you quality score as well as for you budget.
Set the appropriate location as well as time dimensions.
Never stop testing because users' behavior always not same.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.