How to Create a Twitter Account

hoangvu

4 Steps to Create a Twitter Account

Who is not familiar, Twitter . A phenomenon that is growing by the day and millions of people gather around the phenomenon so that they can participate on Twitter.

To participate on Twitter, you obviously need a Twitter account and I'll show you how to create a Twitter account in 4 steps.

Step 1: Go to www.twitter.com . The homepage of Twitter looks like. And the background image may be different.

Step 2: Because Twitter is known worldwide, Twitter is available in different languages. To keep it simple, choose to Twitter in English showed.

Step 3: Start by filling in the required information. In this case, it is:

- Your full name
- Your E-mail
- Your password

After this, click on "Sign Up for Twitter"

Step 4: Check the input data ensure that, Twitter gives no error messages. Remember to eminent username. If you are satisfied with the information, click on "Create my account".

You can choose a "tour" to follow so you can better understand a thing. If you already know how Twitter works, you can skip the tour by simply visiting the homepage of Twitter.

I hope that my instructions helped you and I hope you have a Twitter account created. I wish you much fun on Twitter and do not forget, you can even make money with Twitter !

Also, you should visit Webmaster Sun on Twitter https://twitter.com/webmastersun to make references about which you need to do after you sign up an account and how to make a beautiful and creative Twitter profile designs with more followers as they did.

Good Luck !

zocipro

Simple, wish you success with all twitter accounts :) How much is worthy to have a twitter account ?

DavidLux

DavidLux
Twitter is very worthy for us, it helps us connect friends, even get potential customers, find partners or share your hobby and so on...thus I recommend you to use Twitter for promoting if you are internet marketer :D.

Nichelle Diaz

Nichelle Diaz
Twitter is very worthy friend, I think it is the second best social networking site after Facebook, so it can help you a lot for internet marketing and to promote your business. Also backlinks from this site in the face of tweets helps a lot to increase website traffic and page rank.

Erik Bustamante

Creating account in Twitter is as simple as we create account in other sites, and about the worthiness I can say that if you have a great communication skill and knowledge related to your niche then it will help a lot to generate traffic with the help of twitter.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.