Google AdWords Tips

hoangvu

Everyone wants to work with Google AdWords could use a little boost. Certainly for the novice online marketers among us can the best still have a difficult job. On the internet crack of the do's and don'ts and the tips and tricks but you should really look for? Here are 5 tips that you should keep in mind when you start a campaign in Google AdWords.

AdWords Tip 1: Go to the Search Network

Late display network with your first campaign for what it is. Often are your impressions there (still) is not relevant and it will cost you money unnecessarily. If you would like to be visible in the Display network, make sure that you create a separate campaign for to here.

AdWords Tip 2: Use different keyword types

Of course, you choose keywords that have to do with your service or product and your company. But in addition, you can use these words in different ways with the three match types (adapted) broad, phrase and exact. The match types determine whether an ad is or is not activated. Also they can increase conversions and / or reduce costs.

AdWords Tip 3: Write inviting ads

Perhaps an open door, but an inviting ad determines whether a visitor is a seeker. Try to bring distinctive values ​​when writing an ad and to urge to action. As a seeker knows what to expect and why he should go to your website.

AdWords Tip 4: Do not forget your words, not exclusion

Often overlooked: the exclusion words. Sell ​​your shoes but you want to reach people looking for a job as a shoe salesman? Then you connect the word 'job'. You do not do this then you probably pay a lot of money on irrelevant clicks. Sin on your budget of course. You can exclude words by minus signs.

AdWords Tip 5: Link your AdWords to Analytics

Last but not least; change your AdWords account to an Analytics account. You measure with an Analytics account to visit your website on many different surfaces that come from sources other than AdWords. You also have a clear overview of the performance of your AdWords campaigns.

NdotTechnologies

A newbie to the Google adwords. Day by day, I am gaining some knowledge in that. I used to read lot of blogs and tutorials which helped me a lot to know gain the more knowledge about that. This is also one among them.

andyflower

There is a major adwords tips:

Ad Scheduling: Laser Focus on Best Times

Using your sales and website analytics reports, try to determine if there are specific days of the week and times of the day that are sweet spots and any that fall flat in reaching your goals. For example, some SMBs find running ads in and around only business hours is a good way to control costs and focus budget. With the new Enhanced Campaigns available, advertisers can set budget in percentage increases/decreases, which will allow you to adjust for the most profitable time periods.

Audra A. Young

Nice information JerryJo. I am having an interest in earning online as a my part time and google Adwords is among one of those trusted sources to earn. The information you provided helped me to increase my knowledge

david

Hi Jerry, exclude keyword by Adding "salesman" on the negative keyword list is a good decision or not? Thanks

GILL Solutions

Hi JerryJo,

Very nice post. Will be looking forward for more posts like this.

I would like to add one more tip - Adding negative keywords to avoid irrelevant clicks.

Thanks

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views