High in Google is beautiful But do not forget your visitors

hoangvu

''High in Google. How do I do that?'' A frequently asked question here. And of course we know the correct answer :p .However, many people forgot that the end of visitors are not Google (or other search engine).

The purpose of Google

Search engine optimization, you see more and more and more. Gradually, more and more companies begin to realize that they are many opportunities when they do not (to) optimize their website. But what's the purpose of Google? Why websites have to meet all these requirements? What Google wants to achieve is that users find the right information as quickly as possible.

''Aha! So if I do optimize my website for my visitors then I'm done?''
Unfortunately. That statement is not entirely. Only partially true. Because this is what Google wants. The problem is that your view of what a visitor wants may vary with the image of Google. It is therefore very important that you take into account the rules and requirements that Google allows.

''But what I do now? Optimize for Google or for my visitors ....?''
What we always recommend is to optimize according to the rules of Google, with visitors in mind. When you change something along the lines of Google but it provides no added value for the visitor, then you should not do it. With most adjustments will have no problems. Usually you have to make such choices when writing a title, description or text. You want to prevent that one keyword in the sentence so you have to juggle what so slightly wrong. Error! Do not! Process the search term in a different way or bend for the search a bit.

An example of search terms

When you are writing for the search term "SEO top 10 google then you also are relate to higher position in google search result" . Google even encourages the use of synonyms and other forms of the same search term. So it becomes a lot easy to write a text that is accessible to your visitors. Can also Google's algorithm to establish better links between different words in a sentence. So it's pretty obvious that you're talking about "keywords position".

Conclusion

It comes down to is that you can apply search engine optimization without problems, as long as it is added value for your visitors. As long as you hold this thought come naturally higher in Google :) .

Do you have any tips, additions, or fun examples? Please share your thoughts here!!!

Darius

Cool article.
However search rules are changing like gloves in recent years (months!!!) and we all are tired of implementing all that changes engines require and demand. There are not plenty of time left to focus on quality of content, visitor's satisfaction and visual design corrections.

Alex Thompson

I think there are not plenty of time left to focus on quality of content, visitor's satisfaction and visual design corrections. Thank you..

jamesfrank101

Thanks for the article, i agree with you there is no stop in search engine optimization. You are "never done", its a continuous process and you need to give something new and worth visiting to your visitors.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.