Content vs Backlink, which is important ?

Andre

Hello friends,

You am studying SEO with knowing that the content is king but Backlinks also are more important in arranging search results in Google and other search engines.
According to you, which is the most important ?

Please show your reasons why choosing it.

Thanks bros

brianrey

I think both are important to increase page rank of the website No back links may be successful with quality contents. There are many companies which provides quality contents as well as back links but phoenix seo is the best to provide better back links trhan any other company to increase website's page ranks.

madelinekim

Well, As per view Content is much important than backlinks because if we have a powerful content then only will get numbers of backlinks. Content should be informative and relevant so that huge numbers of visitors to your website.

madamiadik

I can say that both are important, in a way or other. Content must be unique and make your visitors to return in your website and backlinks must be build careful and bring your site very high in SERP.

Allenzo

I think contents and backlinks both are important. I suggest create and promote great contents for users you'll get traffic and backlinks as well.

NileLars

Re:

Content and back link, They both have their respective advantages and disadvantages. You can sure increase SERP with good combination of content and back links. Just try to increase back links with fresh content you can sure increase SERP and PR.

WHUK

When it comes to establishing a good web presence, both the factors are important - content and backlinks. In order to increase the search engine visibility of the website, it is important to get authoritative backlinks. Backlinks will bring people to your website and the factor that will make people stay on your website is the content. It is essential to have informative content on the website that provides value to the people, have the best information and people will wait for the next post update. Even for establishing a brand, content and backlinks play an important role.

GreenBen

It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish, if you have a site that is going to be updated regularly, like a blog, and you want return visitors then its all about the content, the backlinks will build them selves as people link to articles they've enjoyed.
On the other hand if your looking for ad clicks/sales/product promotion then the content isn't as important, you just want to hammer the backlinks. In this instance you need to look into placement for a higher ctr/lead rate.

MikeQ

Yes, both are important but according to Google, we need to focus on developing content mainly.

huntertreees

Content is more important than backlink. without good content visitor are not attract to your page.

Nathanz

After Panda and penguin update both contents and backlinks are essential. Great contents helps to create natural backlinks which is the best thing to do.

bruno007

Content plays an important role:
-Almost any keyword can be targeted in the content,
-It increases the keywords density of the website,
-Links come from within the content so these are content based links which have a
-Content is always theme based as it is written around the keywords,
better impact than traditional links,
-Content always stays on the website you don't have to worry about the content being removed.

skyhoby

In my view, both are very important to consider but the main prefer should be give to Content then Backlinks.

Alex_smith

Quality Content is considered as first priority and quality backlinks are the next priority after contents. You have to consider both to gain good pagerank.

DPrat

Backlinks and Content, Both Are Important

Backlinks and Contents both are equally important. Suppose if I am posting a brief report on a topic and to prove my claims and facts I am providing some genuine links to some other articles or website pages, may or may not be on my own website, this will make my report more readable, trustful and acceptable. In the same way if some other internet property(website or blog) provide a link in their content to my report's page as a confirmed source for their facts, then that will help their users/readers to believe in their genuineness , hence making their site more trustworthy with their future posts and publishing.

In the same way google also evaluate the quality and standard of a page, site and blog, and guide their pagerank.

Last edited:

Linksdepth

Hi

according to my point of view both are very important and compulsory because with out back links you can not get rank for your site and also with out good content. so the both important.

thanks

Jovani

I think Content is more important than Backlinks let search Content vs Backlinks keyword on Google.com and you will see this thread on top 10 google search with 2 pages of webmastersun.com displayed, this thread has some backlinks, of course, it is no backlinks to this thread, so which is more better ? sure you will find out exact answer for you.

Andre

I checked and agree with Jovani and I think that content is more important than backlinks, we can expand, good content is better than good backlink.
Other thoughts. ?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.