Who is TOP mobile phone companies in the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack London

Hi everyone,

Do you know or according to you, Who is TOP mobile phone companies in the world ?
and if yes, please show some reasons why do you choose that company ?

Any shares ?

Thanks in advanced!

Mark Steve

Samsung and Apple are the top mobile phone companies in the world because they launched numbers of outstanding mobile phones in past few years.

link press

I think the Samsung and apple are the top companies in the world.Not only for mobile but famous for most popular items ,like the tv , ipod

steveschmidt85

Samsung and Apple both are enjoying the top place in the mobile industry and takes more than 90% profit of mobile market.

web1

They are on top because they can generate to sell all over the world. But in terms of quality of the product? I prefer MYPHONE company..

tomasjeff

Apple is the number of which samsung next in rank or could be in the near future be number 1. I like samsung since I haven't tried Iphone yet and I can't compare them.

kenzo22

It won't be a surprise if I say Apple and Samsung are top producers worldwide :p But I like HTC very much and I stick with their products ad I find them very solid and elegant.

deluxservers

My vote with Iphone it is good company. I am using iphone and there are many features.

silver

Those are Samsung, Nokia and Apple I guess as top 3. All three are popular and widely used.

Warren76

I think Samsung has to be in the top five, of the best mobile phone companies in the world!

Warren76

And, I think Nokia is among the best, top five, too!

Terranova

I think that top Company is Samsung, because they sold more phones than Apple in this year.
2place is Apple
3place Motorolla, which were buyed by Lenovo
4place Meizu
5place is LG

AmyFielding

Apple and sony are tOP mobile phone companies in the world due to it's brand and features. Sony’s pint-sized smartphone packs in a host of premium features without the high-end price.

sunnied

Right now Apple probably has the largest fanbase and could probably generate hefty sales numbers for a couple more generations (as in generations of smartphone) even if the features start lagging behind others like Samsung, Sony and HTC. I personally didn't like their new iPhone but I wouldn't switch from iOS to Android unless they really really screw up. Most people around me has an iPhone and after using iOS you just wouldn't want to change.

But it's probably noteworthy that cheap smartphones are pretty popular in the market especially for those who only use their phone to actually contact other people. Like Xiaomi, ASUS, Huawei.

MikePNV

Just from my personal experience, I would have to go with Samsung. This is the brand that I have, as do many in my family. It is a very reliable phone. I also know many of my fiends that have this brand of phone, so where I live it is very popular.

arrow11

Samsung and Apple are the top companies in the mobile market presently. Samsung covers all ranges of phones, it caters to the poor and also the rich customers so it outsells every other mobile brand. Apple only caters to the rich so it is not as big a mobile handset seller as Samsung is.

Alex Mercer

According to me, Both Apple and Samsung are fighting for the first place. Apple had no opponents here when they release iPhone 3 or iPhone 3G. Samsung starts to compete since few years ago. In my eyes, Apple is better than Samsung. Apple release one or two models a years where Samsung release at least one or two models every week and I don't like the way Samsung doing it.

wellwisher

Apple mobiles have a great look. Slim style and amazing. Best touch phone and have a great touch. Having great shape and great body design. Fast working and apple company is by the far company that makes the best stuff and best mobiles.

themehunk

Apple and Samsung are the top companies around the world. They have given us top notch devices along with latest technology. Also their brand name is enough to buy their devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.