How often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Sometimes, I used to use my phone to browse websites for fast connect to internet because it didn't loose more time to turn on PC, just clicking Wifi icon on phone and open firefox or chrome on mobile and starting surfing the web :DD: I guess that anytimes, you have to use your phone to connect to internet, browse webs, view information that you like. But, maybe someone didn't like this way, they want to view websites on their computer.

What do you think and how often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Any shares?

Holly Nicole

I use my tablet pretty often when I don't want to use my computer I can access most sites I need using it and can post to my blog via a mobile app so if I'm on the go I can update anything I need to

steveschmidt85

I use my android pretty often to surf the web. Mostly I use mobile for checking the new movie reviews and reads articles on Wikipedia.

link press

not regularly but only some times,while in the office and some time while driving

kingsbuying

Now I guess the number using phone or tablet to browse web is larger than the ones using computer. I use my phone quite a lot.

Lucia Grace

Outside of work, I usually use my mobile phone to surf the web, so I use it every day.

Alawi

The often use of our mobile phones to explore the web shows that we are more likely to have more satisfaction compared to desktop or laptop computers. We can access in our mobile phones anytime anywhere.

coolsitesv

Almost everytime I use my little machine to browse internet, Because it takes less space and you feel comfortable whether you are on couch or on the chair.

jojo_1234

As often as it can be. Mobile phones are very handy and if the need arise you can simply grab your phone and browse. Besides checking on some items on the net. I find myself browsing if I have nothing to do at all especially during breaks which keeps me occupied.

Heatman

Sometimes, I used to use my phone to browse websites for fast connect to internet because it didn't loose more time to turn on PC, just clicking Wifi icon on phone and open firefox or chrome on mobile and starting surfing the web :DD: I guess that anytimes, you have to use your phone to connect to internet, browse webs, view information that you like. But, maybe someone didn't like this way, they want to view websites on their computer.

What do you think and how often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Any shares?
I practically use my phone to browse the internet almost all times, even at this moment that I typing this reply it's still my phone that I use for such task. It's not that I don't make use of my laptop to surf the internet, I really do but my phone is more convenient for me as a result of its portability in size, I could stay anywhere and do my thing without anyone actually having a clue as to what I am doing.

My phone is in fact my mobile computer, I can't really recall what I would say that I don't do with my phone when internet activities is involved. I use it for wide range of things such as downloading movies and songs, general surfing of the Internet looking for one gist or another, carrying out my social media marketing, chatting with friends etc.

RajSS

I would prefer using 80% phone's browser to surf on the internet. I have a smartphone and it is not difficult to view or experience any website on the phone.
Yeah, but there are some websites that I only like to open on my computer's browser, like Facebook, YouTube, etc as watching these sites on big screens is more preferable than watching them on phones.
I usually use Google Chrome on both, my phone and pc.

BelindaMT

I have android phone but I rarely use it. When surfing on internet, I am much comfortable with laptop or tablet maybe because I was used into it for 3 years now.

gelotologist

I don't usually use my phone to browse the web because I'm more comfortable at the pc or laptop. I just use my phone for social media. I think the reason is I just don't like searching the web with a small screen and when I'm searching on big screen I can concentrate and do well.

Sharer002

Most of the times, I use my phone to browse the internet because it is more convenient and faster rather than using your desktop pc or laptop as I am constantly checking my mails for updates. Also, if you are like taking a short walk, buying some stuff on the stores and you needed to check on something on the internet, then all you have to do is to use your phone to access the net. Very convenient and hassle free!

Viggn

I browse with phone more often than with computer. I usually make use of my laptop whenever I have writing jobs or coaching jobs to do. Even at that, I still have to use my hotspot/wifi to browse through my computer. One good thing I love about browsing with my phone is the fact that it saves data more than computer.

Admi

I mostly browse with my phone when I'm not at work or while relaxing. I usually just browse less serious stuff on my phone. Browsing on phone usually doesn't give me the same feel and user experience I have compared to browsing on my laptop or my computer. It still feel as if my phone is not the right device to browse the internet. Besides, browsing on phone consumes a lot of power.

All in all, I'm not a fun of surfing the internet with my phone. I mainly browse the internet with my computers.

mfin

I oftenly use my phone in web browsing as it is more convenient than using a laptop. Aside from convenience, a mobile phone is portable and is available within arms reach. This two reasons alone makes it my go to gadget if I am to browse the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.