Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

How often do you use your phone to browse the web?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • WHAT'S NEW
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 60/0
    Thanks

Question How often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Sometimes, I used to use my phone to browse websites for fast connect to internet because it didn't loose more time to turn on PC, just clicking Wifi icon on phone and open firefox or chrome on mobile and starting surfing the web I guess that anytimes, you have to use your phone to connect to internet, browse webs, view information that you like. But, maybe someone didn't like this way, they want to view websites on their computer.

What do you think and how often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Any shares?
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I use my tablet pretty often when I don't want to use my computer I can access most sites I need using it and can post to my blog via a mobile app so if I'm on the go I can update anything I need to

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Statistics indicate 50% of searches are performed on devices other than PC's with cell phones being the lion's share.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I use my android pretty often to surf the web. Mostly I use mobile for checking the new movie reviews and reads articles on Wikipedia.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    not regularly but only some times,while in the office and some time while driving

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Lately I have been hooked to the mobile phone for things like shopping, ticket booking, for accessing social networking websites etc. I feel that doing all this through mobile is much more convenient and it saves a lot of time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Now I guess the number using phone or tablet to browse web is larger than the ones using computer. I use my phone quite a lot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I use it quite often to browse websites and ecommerce websites also to see some stuff online to buy. I think mobile is a very handy option for everyone for using it as a website browsing tool.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Outside of work, I usually use my mobile phone to surf the web, so I use it every day.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The often use of our mobile phones to explore the web shows that we are more likely to have more satisfaction compared to desktop or laptop computers. We can access in our mobile phones anytime anywhere.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Almost everytime I use my little machine to browse internet, Because it takes less space and you feel comfortable whether you are on couch or on the chair.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    As often as it can be. Mobile phones are very handy and if the need arise you can simply grab your phone and browse. Besides checking on some items on the net. I find myself browsing if I have nothing to do at all especially during breaks which keeps me occupied.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryJo View Post
    Sometimes, I used to use my phone to browse websites for fast connect to internet because it didn't loose more time to turn on PC, just clicking Wifi icon on phone and open firefox or chrome on mobile and starting surfing the web I guess that anytimes, you have to use your phone to connect to internet, browse webs, view information that you like. But, maybe someone didn't like this way, they want to view websites on their computer.

What do you think and how often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Any shares?
    I practically use my phone to browse the internet almost all times, even at this moment that I typing this reply it's still my phone that I use for such task. It's not that I don't make use of my laptop to surf the internet, I really do but my phone is more convenient for me as a result of its portability in size, I could stay anywhere and do my thing without anyone actually having a clue as to what I am doing.

My phone is in fact my mobile computer, I can't really recall what I would say that I don't do with my phone when internet activities is involved. I use it for wide range of things such as downloading movies and songs, general surfing of the Internet looking for one gist or another, carrying out my social media marketing, chatting with friends etc.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I would prefer using 80% phone's browser to surf on the internet. I have a smartphone and it is not difficult to view or experience any website on the phone.
    Yeah, but there are some websites that I only like to open on my computer's browser, like Facebook, YouTube, etc as watching these sites on big screens is more preferable than watching them on phones.
    I usually use Google Chrome on both, my phone and pc.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    I have android phone but I rarely use it. When surfing on internet, I am much comfortable with laptop or tablet maybe because I was used into it for 3 years now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I don't usually use my phone to browse the web because I'm more comfortable at the pc or laptop. I just use my phone for social media. I think the reason is I just don't like searching the web with a small screen and when I'm searching on big screen I can concentrate and do well.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Most of the times, I use my phone to browse the internet because it is more convenient and faster rather than using your desktop pc or laptop as I am constantly checking my mails for updates. Also, if you are like taking a short walk, buying some stuff on the stores and you needed to check on something on the internet, then all you have to do is to use your phone to access the net. Very convenient and hassle free!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I browse with phone more often than with computer. I usually make use of my laptop whenever I have writing jobs or coaching jobs to do. Even at that, I still have to use my hotspot/wifi to browse through my computer. One good thing I love about browsing with my phone is the fact that it saves data more than computer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I mostly browse with my phone when I'm not at work or while relaxing. I usually just browse less serious stuff on my phone. Browsing on phone usually doesn't give me the same feel and user experience I have compared to browsing on my laptop or my computer. It still feel as if my phone is not the right device to browse the internet. Besides, browsing on phone consumes a lot of power.

All in all, I'm not a fun of surfing the internet with my phone. I mainly browse the internet with my computers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I oftenly use my phone in web browsing as it is more convenient than using a laptop. Aside from convenience, a mobile phone is portable and is available within arms reach. This two reasons alone makes it my go to gadget if I am to browse the web.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0
    Given: 8/0
    Thanks
    Pretty often if I'm out and about. If I'm at home, I might use my phone to browse the web if it's very late at night and I don't feel like hopping onto my PC. Other than that I prefer to use my desktop to browse the net. I am not really obsessed over it like other people either. I see people checking their phone when they're eating and stuff. Gross.... could never do it. I check before I eat or after I eat. Never both because I doubt anything major could've occurred in a span of 20 to 30 minutes between eating a meal and finishing a meal. I've also heard of people bringing their phones with them into the bathroom to play games or surf the net while they're doing anything from grooming to 'other' more personal stuff. I don't get it, and I never will.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    I love using my phone when browsing web coz its portable and easy to bring anywhere. I do a lot of conversation using my phone and transaction thats why this is the easy way of browsing the web with any hastle.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    I use my phone pretty quiet often. I have a lot of things that I do in my phone. Like posting in forums, browsing net, games etc. It is pretty handy that is why I prefer using it than the laptop. But if there are task that can't be done using my phone, that is the time o use my laptop.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I often use my phone to browse the web. I agree with you in terms of saving time and to be specific I use my phone on an average of 4-5 hours daily. I find it easier to browse through the social media platforms for communication. I find it very convenient and portable too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Almost everyday. A phone is a great tool in searching the web. It is convenient, mobile and very handy to use. Also, most social media sites are easier to access via phone such as fb, tumblr, instagram, twitter and more. The only hassle I find when using a phone is that when it comes to the availability of wifi. If it is non existent, so does your web browsing.

Newer Threads

1. srirambyrapaneni
    Inquestor
    Replies: 5 | Views: 4770
    Last post by Inquestor, 02-11-2015, 04:00 PM
  2. Jack London
    NicholasM
    Replies: 22 | Views: 6177
    Last post by NicholasM, 08-12-2014, 11:10 AM
  3. Jack London
    Daniel@30