Different keywords to each page of website

Enosis Learning

Can we give different keywords to each page of website?

Maximum how many keywords I can add to each page.
So that my page rank will increase and it will help in SEO (search engine optimization or Google crawling)

Thanks in advance. :)
Enosis Learning.

Last edited by a moderator:

steveschmidt85

I will suggest you to target only one main keyword to inner pages of your site. If you target it properly than there is also chance that synonyms keywords will rank for those page which are similar to your main keyword.

pixelfire

I do agree with you but here i think that keyword need to be different for all pages and the keywords should be in title as well as the url of the website too. That is the best way.

TwitWeb

Of course, your each page should have different keyword then you are going to get benefit, you can get benefit from SEO as well as from your business.

Alex_smith

If you use same keywords in different pages, it will be considered as duplicate keywords tag used in other pages.

MikeQ

Unique keywords are required for each web page so that you would get benefit from SEO.

socialmediadfw

Can we give different keywords to each page of website?

Maximum how many keywords I can add to each page.
So that my page rank will increase and it will help in SEO (search engine optimization or Google crawling)

Thanks in advance. :)
Enosis Learning.
Definitely, you must have to place different keywords to each and every page of your website. The title and meta description of that particular web page must be unique and also including that keywords which you have chosen to target. Forget meta keyword tag it just increases keyword density of web page.

domhost31

I think you can give the different keywords but the keywords you are targeting mainly..This will help them to rank in a better way..

vshah1585

You can target any number of keywords for any webpage.But it is good to target 3 or 4 top keywords for a webpage.

Prabha Yadav

As per seo techniques you must target single keyword on single page. However, you can put relevant keywords with main keyword.

Alex Thompson

I do agree with you but here i think that keyword need to be different for all pages and the keywords should be in title as well as the url of the website too..

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.