Lose backlinks, keywords ranking decrease?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

last week, have 2 keywords on top 8 position on google but when i've got banned 2 accounts on 2 forums with over 300 posts deleted ( I putted backlinks in signature and some links in content ) thus this week I checked 2 keywords that i am ranking on 2 those forum accounts then they went down to 31 position on google. it's so sad.
I want to know is it reason why my keywords ranking decrease on google or something else ?

Any thoughts and solutions to get back for my keywords ?

Thanks in advanced!

Alex_smith

Yes It depends on your quality backlinks and Meta keywords. If you have quality backlinks matching to your meta keywords then it is easier to rank in Google.

Mark Steve

Do quality link building of your site in these places which are forums, blogs, social bookmarking, directories, press release etc which helps to increase your site backlinks and your site get on to the top.

MikeQ

Hi everyone,

last week, have 2 keywords on top 8 position on google but when i've got banned 2 accounts on 2 forums with over 300 posts deleted ( I putted backlinks in signature and some links in content ) thus this week I checked 2 keywords that i am ranking on 2 those forum accounts then they went down to 31 position on google. it's so sad.
I want to know is it reason why my keywords ranking decrease on google or something else ?

Thanks in advanced!
You should get happy here, as you knew the reason, it happened to me too so I would say that forum signature links are good, you can create as many links as you can and it would give positive impact, I would say.

Danish

Making more and more backlinks is not necessary to get good rank. to get good rank in searcg results pages, you should make good and useful backlinks and also update your site's content.

NileLars

Re:

Back links definite effect on ranking. If you want to consist with ranking than you have to continuous increasing back links with your targeted keywords. Always take care that your profile will not deleted or signature may be disappear. It effects on ranking.

allenhill

It could simply be algorithm changes, or it could be you see different databases each day...
Most likely it's just that your position isn't "solid" enough.
Build more (legitimate/quality) links (eg: not forum signature links or blog comments but targeted links from related websites with good use of KW anchors).

Alex Thompson

Hi..Back links definite effect on ranking. If you want to consist with ranking than you have to continuous increasing back links with your targeted keywords. Always take care that your profile will not deleted or signature may be disappear. It effects on ranking. thank you..

contech

I think you should work on your content if you want to have better search engine ranking.

mugwande

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advanced!
That is obviously the cause. 300 backlinks are to much for your pages to lose them and still maintain there spots. There some forums which tend to ban it members regardless to how many posts you have made most especially when you have been doing a genuine posting without spams. I find that disturbing but anyway my advice is to get other forums where you can post again however you should try to avoid spam posts not to be banned again.

Debra J. Hernandez

According to latest Google update you have to go through quality back links, to make your site valuable on the web, otherwise it will sure harm by Google.

Last edited:

MatthewBolton

I think one must use a limited number of keywords in meta tags and maximum 5 keywords are best for getting high traffic ultimately increases the PR of our site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.