Info About Off-page SEO?

JamesWin

Off-page optimization is one of the technique in SEO, by this we can promote our business into internet marketing. Like the Off-page is having some strategies i.e.:

1. Directory Submissions
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Article Submissions
4. Video Submissions
5. Profile Linking
6. Ads Posting through Classifieds
7. Local Business Listing
8. Slide Sharing
9. Forum Commenting
10. Blog Commenting

Alex_smith

Off page optimization is the best process we can consider to gain good number of quality backlinks using high pagerank sites. Forums plays a very important role in SEO process. Forum posting is one of the quickest and most effective method for getting quality backlinks as well as improving PR of your website.

socialmediadfw

Off-page optimization is one of the technique in SEO, by this we can promote our business into internet marketing. Like the Off-page is having some strategies i.e.:

1. Directory Submissions
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Article Submissions
4. Video Submissions
5. Profile Linking
6. Ads Posting through Classifieds
7. Local Business Listing
8. Slide Sharing
9. Forum Commenting
10. Blog Commenting
I have little bit concern with some of Off page SEO activities which you have mentioned above like directory submission and social bookmarking. If you do these two activities to promote your website or online business then you are on a wrong way. Just leave them and concentrate on content marketing through most popular article sites lke ezinearticles, articlebase, goarticles etc. Use blogs to share your content about topic through which you want to promote your business. Make profiles on Q&A websites and take participation in discussion. These discussion will be more beneficial for your website instead of directory submission and social bookmarking.

pramod

Link building is dead. Long live link building!

Hi @socialmediadfw,

Yes, I do agree with you. Link building can be powerful only if done effectively. I was surfing the web, came through a nice article on Link Building.

Hope its worth reading ;)

Long live link building!

The whole process of link building is ever more complicated and you do need to understand what you’re doing. You dont have to do everything listed here, but you’ve got to understand them those tactics that are right for your business and have an appropriate strategy.
Any feedback?

shophia

According to me off page optimization methods focus on improving a website’s online reliability against the main engines. External link integrity is the most important algorithm issue that influences major search engine rankings.

RafaelJames

Off page SEO is a very good technique for link building so that your website's visibility may be increased in search engines fast. You can build back links with some methods which are nice directory submission, high PR article submission, forum posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting, guest posting and infographics .

eemesusa

If you want to do Off page then do only targeted off page. Just posting to useless directories won't work. Target quality ones, becz you will find it better in terms of time saving.

Try to submit your site in social networks, social groups and Local directories.
Also try to use some High press release sites.

BlackWoods

Blog commenting on high page rank blogs, but getting approval is not easy.

Shirley_Sharp

Shirley_Sharp
You, said right. Most of the time you will not get approval on high page rank blogs but if it will be a no follow blog with PR than you may get approval or even if it will go under moderation will come out of it after a couple of days.

Inquestor

Believe it or not but "Off-Page" SEO is considered Black Hat SEO in Google's Eyes.

According to "Google" / Matt Cutts and I quote;

"If you website is a quality website, then users will naturally bookmark / recommend your website."

Just thought I'd put this fact out there.

P.S. PR is going to be abolished in late 2015 (Possibly because their Patent for PageRank will no longer be theirs but public by 2018)

Last edited:

Shirley_Sharp

Shirley_Sharp
I think you have quoted the right thing. If you will have a quality website then people will automatically bookmark it. And I think, they will also suggest your website to others stating that it is a genuine one.

Alex Thompson

Link building means to build links back to your web page from other blogs or websites. Search engines are deeply interested in the number and quality of links over the internet that point back to your web page.Thank you...

david rajan

Yes there are still many ways to build link. But see to that you submit to high page rank sites

allenhill

Off page Optimization is one of the most important part of Search Engine Optimization. Off Page Optimization is getting more traffic and increase visibility. Also, gain highly promoted page rank and site creativity.

Off Page Optimization Techniques:-
1. Directory Submission
2. Social Bookmarking Submission
3. Press Release Submission
4. Article Submission
5. Classifieds Ads Submission
6. Forum Posting and Commenting
7. Blog Creating and Commenting
8. Search Engine Submission.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.