6 useful SEO Tips for wordpress site

hoangvu

One of the great advantages of wordpress is the enormous potential of the administrator to promote the website effectively on search engines. Personally, I like the WP the best open-source CMS in the market for this reason even though I know that many friends using Joomla, disagreed with me. In this effort wp has a number of excellent plugins that will greatly facilitate your efforts in SEO. Just follow 6 useful SEO Tips for wordpress site to get better results.

Use a good theme.

Because most likely not have planned it yourself theme but keep your base in one of the hundreds on the internet sure to choose someone who can meet your SEO needs. The collections of Genesis, WooThemes, and Standard Theme, and several other of course, is one of the most suitable for the purpose above us. Provide high quality SEO functionality and great features. They provide you with a competitive advantage by selecting them.

Optimize the your permalinks.

One of the keys to optimize for SEO, are clean urls (clean urls). You can modify the permalinks in WordPress by going to the administration interface in Settings -> Permalinks -> select "Post name." Save. By selecting "Default," "numeric," or, anything that contains numbers is a bad choice since it adds "garbage" in the URL - a missed SEO opportunity.

Get a good SEO plugin.

Suggest WordPress SEO by Yoast. The detailed control panel and easy management capabilities make it simple and strong. Also, it provides sitemap, SEO title and title sharing (share) for your website.

Make your wordpress faster.

Another plugin that will help your SEO: W3 Total Cache.'s Cache generates static HTML files to visitors and not php script, Making Website lighter. The fast pace of a page loading will help you in page rank. Also use lighter compressed images. The difference in appearance of a compressed and uncompressed image is negligible and the user will not notice while you noticed the loading speed both he and google.

Use H1s and H2s.

The usual practice in the writing dictates that the text needs to have headings. Use then your favor, Use H1 and H2 tags for that reason your content. If it bothers you so much that is not so pretty the result is small consider that bad compared to seo results even if something is eating like a web designer just tease the css to change their appearance. Also do not forget to use alt tags to your images to content.

Update on posts

To increase the internal links, reduce the bounce rates and improve conversion rates and improve general user experience - visitors use a related posts widget. They give the opportunity for more content on your website. Plugins like LinkWithin or nRelate make this procedure safe and simple.

Of course, the great customization options of wordpress and ease environmental management by the end user is our customer and not us (many web developers tend to forget this) make it an excellent choice as it combines many design possibilities with excellent SEO results.

Alex_smith

How to make WordPress website faster.? Is there any plugins to reduce the image sizes or theme file sizes?

Tommy

Tommy
According to me, you should use some plugins like w3 total cache to speed up pages loading, using Auto Image Resizer plugin to auto and reduce images file size

Alex Thompson

Nice tips... Really good..The great customization options of wordpress and ease environmental management by the end user is our customer and not us (many web developers tend to forget this) make it an excellent choice as it combines many design possibilities with excellent SEO results. Thank you so much....

accountingguru

i will get good traffic from wordpress sites only so its very useful for me . Thanks for sharing . Great work.s

OscarMcDowell

Thanks for your tips. Are you aware of the premium monthly charges of wordpress or any other blogging site. I want to buy a domain. Need suggestion on that also.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views