How Can I promote my Android apps?

link press

I to have the same problem but i cant find a solution for the problem

calveenjohn

promote a mobile phone like android to create a website then i suggest to you can own your website seo this is the best way to promote a Android phone.

LeetHost

Share it on Google App Store, Ask your friends to use it and it will become famous :)

richardsd1985

If you want to increse download of your app in Google play store then App store optimization is the best process to increase download. It help your app to rank higher upon user search queries which increase app download from app store.

rohanjain

You can provide your app's product details page links in social network posts, articles, ad campaigns and so on.

seoxpert

In this modern era, Social media is the best way to promote anything. You can choose social media. Share your google play url to all social media. Join community and share your thing to all community.

Pandora Blake

select related apps search queries using Keyword Planner and do high quality effective backlinking of your app's URL(Play Store URL).

smsmbooster

- Social media.
- Forum posting
- Upload your app to android review site
- Publish to another stores like Amazon, Samsung, LG, Slideme.....

And last but not least do 'spam' by both email and text :)

Don't forget to put unsubscribe link to your email or unsubscribe keyword to your text message, otherwise customer will crazy and give a lot one star rating for your app.

FreebieBoy34

My advice on this is create a content review of your app and focus only on the details that really matter. Then tap into social media and reach out to prospects who are likely to be interested with your app by posting this content and sharing it to these people... I think this is the best way to get your app promoted and starting earning from it...

Anandjayam

Collect your customers e-maild id. Then copy the app link in google play. After that send your google play link in your customers e-mail id.Post your google play link in social media sites.

Jasinka

How optimize listing is on Lynda. Of course its not free watch video....
You can do marketing with adwords! Use youtube, tons of video.

Simple way - your friends, forums, make video, good screenshots with description. And good title!

Apps marketing call - ASO, "App Store Optimization". Use google for more information.

KeyAppTop

Guys, I recommend you try keyword promotion. You can get more organics if you get closer to the top and keyword installs will help you to boost your app

novice143

You can promote it with App Store Optimization. It is like SEO but in google play store. I just heard about it. You can check it out. If you know how SEO works then you can have an idea of how ASO works. Some also called it App store SEO.

I hope this one helps. :)

Louieee

Social media, viral videos of your app, user videos and reviews, creating a website. You should have all these down and done by first week of launch.
It also helps if you can convince a lot of local people to try the app and review it so it gets momentum, I went door to door to show my app to people before it became somewhat known.

You need to understand some marketing concepts and apply them to your target audience. And it wouldn't hurt to advertise heavily on blogs/sites with a lot of traffic.

Crist

For me, the easiest way is to ask your family and friends to be the first person to use and spread the app. If you have employees or co-workers ask them to use your app. Then let it go with flow, let them give you details or suggestions to improve your app. You may use as well your blog or vlog to promote you app. Make sure to maximize everything you have first until you're capable of buying your own advertisement.

m_cel

You can promote your Android apps by social media there are so many platforms to choose from like Google play, Facebook, Twitter, and many others. There are also ways that could cost you a lot of money like advertisements in banners, commercials on Youtube and creating web page online. If you’re really willing to increase downloading your apps be ready to invest so there’s a risk because it involves money. But who knows you might generate good profit from it. Just make sure you’re android apps are worthy so they recommend it from their friends and relatives.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.