90 Articles post for a day vs. 3 articles post everyday?

Peter

Hi all,

I have a question and want to know everyone' ideas
for example, I have total 90 articles then I will post 90 articles for a day or 3 articles post for everyday in a month, which is better for SEO ? and why ?

waiting for valuable ideas from all of you :king:

socialmediadfw

Well its a good question to be asked here. You query is basically related to article posting so here i would recommend to post one article in one website in one day this is because it will help you to avoid article flooding after that You must have to wait for article approval whenever it will get approved then promote it using social media channels and surely it will beneficial for your website instead of post 90 articles a day or 3 articles everyday.

Hope it helps.

Peter

Thanks socialmediadfw for suggestions, why you adviced that i should post one article a day ? I think 3 articles is better than 1. :eek:k:

Anyone can share other thoughts ?

Alex_smith

Instead of 90 dummy articles you can post 3 good and quality content article per day. Do not post more than 5 articles per day.

kurt harris

Definitely posting 3 articles per day is the better option, success in SEO requires patience only then quality link building is possible. Posting 90 articles on a day can have adverse effect as with the new algorithms your over the top presence will get you a red flag from Google, which would be bad for you and will reduce your viewers.

NileLars

Re:

Hi all,

I have a question and want to know everyone' ideas
for example, I have total 90 articles then I will post 90 articles for a day or 3 articles post for everyday in a month, which is better for SEO ? and why ?

waiting for valuable ideas from all of you :king:
I personally feel that submitting one article for one time would be good idea. With this practice you will not problem of duplicate content.

Alex Thompson

Hi.. I think Instead of 90 dummy articles you can post 3 good and quality content article per day. Do not post more than 5 articles per day.

contech

Submitting unique article per day in each of the article submission sites is much advisable

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.