What do you think about web design? Do I need to make any changes?

edwineholland

Hello guys, I'm a junior UI/UX designer and just recently I've been asked to create this website RealSpyApps.com. This is my best project thus far and I am going to do my best to complete it perfectly but I do not have much experience and skills and just learning while working. Could you give me any pointers on how I could improve? I'm still a junior designer and looking for all possible feedback. I've spent a lot of time on this client :)

Here are some screenshots:

1631002173783.jpeg

1631002181248.jpegСнимок 2021-09-07 10.17.48.jpg

josephslater

You know what I would say? I think that accessibility is very important. It does not just suffice to ensure that people with disabilities can browse your website, but it is mandatory. This involves thinking about contrast, making all content keyboard accessible and providing alt text for images.
One thing I realized is the art of convincing a user that complex data is easy to follow and make sense of. For example, by having something like a Tec Doc car parts database in an online shop we may get much knowledge on how to manage intricate information in an easy manner. It could be highly useful for your project if this approach aims at ensuring a seamless user experience even while dealing with large volumes of data.

Last edited:

Lineldon

That's. Just. Awesome. :eek: If all junior designers created like this, you wouldn't have a job left.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views