How to improve for a New website in SEO?

DavidLux

Hi all,

Any ways to improve for a New website in SEO?

Anyone here can share ideas ?

webdesign

Hello Davidlux,

The website is already fairly well optimized, can only be indeed, as you indicate yourself, always improved things.
I advise you to:
- Shorten up to 66 characters (including spaces) the title tag of the homepage
What's more important to use keywords on the page (more variety insertion) Think carefully about the words used or the target can use to find the products. Offered by you
- Change the file name of the picture on the website ("always the best") into something indicating what is on the plate and add an alt-text to. Also add an alt-text to the company logo.
- One of the best things you can do to improve the website is more text on all product pages. Use keywords and bring in any definition a link to a related product
- The meta-descriptions are generally a bit more descriptive made
- Give people the ability to share via social media and offers an option for leaving comments. The content on the blog If that is not preferred, rename the "blog" page, then to "Articles"
- In general, the title tags also made some more informative. Make more use of keywords
- Make good landing pages for your websites, you need to focus on more good content here because more visitor will visit those pages and how to make a good landing page, see references a thread here

To expand the tips on how to improve for new website in , I also want to see some ideas from everyone. share here.

md_lee

Well, I would recommend starting from On Page Optimization, i.e. editing your website title, short descriptions and meta data in place. Also, generate a site map and submit it to google webmaster tools. Remember, in order to get the most from the off page optimization, you should have proper on page optimization.

After that, you can start link building, to which you can find many interesting threads on the forum itself.

Alex_smith

New website can be improved by increasing the backlinks of the site using the high pagerank sites.

Kavin Martin

Meta data, web site descriptions and tags serve to inform search engines and net browsers what your web site is concerning. they're wherever you ought to be as well as ordinarily searched keywords and search phrases. it is also vital to incorporate relevant keywords throughout the content of your web site. simply be cautious of keyword 'cramming' - whereas keywords area unit a very important a part of your web site content, they should not be used at the expense of literary content.

stewartmcgill

The best way is to improve your new website is doing with On & Off-page techniques..i.e.:

On-Page SEO
- Meta Tags
Title tag
Description tag
Keyword tag
- Alt Tags
- Canonical Tags
- Bold Tags
- Heading Tags
- Robot.txt
- Sitemap
- Keyword Density
- Keyword Prominence
- Deep link Analysis
- Internal Linkage
- Unique Content
- Competitors Analysis

Off-page SEO
- High PR Directories
- Social Bookmarking
- Local Business Listing
- Forum Commenting
- Blog Commenting
- RSS
- PRess Release
- Profile Linking
- Article Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Link Wheel

Alex Thompson

New website can be improved by increasing the backlinks of the site using the high pagerank sites.

Ric

New website index very fast in search engine, because it find some in the world wide web.

contech

One of the top thing to consider in improving your website is having quality contents.
We have this software that I would like to recommend, CurationSoft builds back links and increases your search engine rankings.

Annika Panzini

In optimizing for a new website one must make sure that the SEO process should be done in this order: On-Page SEO to Off-Page SEO. In that way you can get your website ready for the entire SEO process...

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.