Are Yahoo Answer Backlinks Good for SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack London

Hi all,

Do you think that Yahoo Answer Backlinks are Good for SEO?
I'm going to join Yahoo question & answers to promote some sites in questions, also get backlinks from there.

According to you, is it a good idea ?

pramod

Hi Jack,

Hi all,

Do you think that Yahoo Answer Backlinks are Good for SEO?
I'm going to join Yahoo question & answers to promote some sites in questions, also get backlinks from there.

According to you, is it a good idea ?
Yahoo Q&A were good in older days, but now most of the people prefer forums for their questions to get their answers, and forums are more successful for Questions & Answers.

So, it will be my suggestion better to use forums, rather than Yahoo Questions & Answers.

steveschmidt85

I am totally agree with Pramod that you should more focus on forums for backlinks. But still I think that Backlinks from Yahoo answers will also help but you can't use it like other off-page techniques. 1 Or 2 links from Yahoo QA would be no problem but if you trying to create links on daily bases than it will look spam.

aishasony

I wouldn't use Yahoo Answers too much. They are nofollow links.Yahoo Answers for backlinks is pretty worthless

technogupshup1

Yeah of course, You can stay connected with yahoo answer.You'll not get dofollow link but no-follow link helps you to drive traffic.

kamlesh

No it can only bring traffic as yahoo answers provide nofollow backlink and nofollow doesn't help in ranking your website.

designstoredxb

Yahoo answers back links are no-follow back links and they don't pass any link juice but they can send traffic to your site. So you can use yahoo Q/A for traffic purposes not for back linking.

Hawker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views